Why men are important

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
http://www.hogonice.com/archives/004220.html

"I was thinking about it this morning, and I just have to ask, don’t you have to love men?

Seriously, do you have any idea how boring life would be without us?...

Let me list a few of the more amusing things I’ve seen men do at the video sites.

1. Lighting farts. I don’t know if any woman has ever done this, but I think I can guarantee that no woman has ever done it in front of a camera and then proudly put it on the Internet. Some men do it fully dressed. Others remove their clothes and set fire to their pubic hair. And the video still gets posted.

2. Setting yourself on fire with no fire extinguisher in site. This is related to Item 1. I have probably seen ten videos of men setting themselves on fire with no clear plan for putting it out...."

brewer12345 said:
I have probably seen ten videos of men setting themselves on fire with no clear plan for putting it out...."
"Clear" plan?!? What about a plan, any plan?

These viewer choices would explain why Blockbuster is so scared...

Anyone else ever done flaming carrier landings? Naked of course. 8) 8)

Hey, in all fairness to males, at least half of this list of stupid things seems to involve some sort of self-abuse of male genitals.  :eek: Women can't possibly do these things. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 

((^+^)) SG said:
Hey, in all fairness to males, at least half of this list of stupid things seems to involve some sort of abuse of male genitals.  :eek: Women can't possibly do these things. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 

You should work in a big city ER for a while. Never say anything is impossible, because someone has very likely found a way to do it.

Haha

Back
Top Bottom