Join Early Retirement Today

Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #21
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha View Post

Just don't under any circumstances bring her here, where your divorce will likely cost you $1 million+.

Ha
Agreed - i suppose one could get a pre-nup - but it could probably be easily/craftily challenged by a sharpie divorce lawyer due to "language difficulties" & even if printed in the bride's native language due to "cultural misunderstanding"

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #22

yeh.. pedorrero.. horrible to contemplate: a wife with ambition outside the bedroom/kitchen.

Tho' you don't deserve it, my serious advice is to troll cultures where females are more traditionally subservient. From what I have heard of Russian immigrant ladies they will make mincemeat out of you. They are pretty savvy about "working the system".. to a really enviable extent (significant 2nd-hand info). No flies on them, as my granddad would say.

Gee, In FL there aren't enough avail. wenches ladies?? Go figure.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #23
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladelfina View Post
yeh.. pedorrero.. horrible to contemplate: a wife with ambition outside the bedroom/kitchen.

Tho' you don't deserve it, my serious advice is to troll cultures where females are more traditionally subservient. From what I have heard of Russian immigrant ladies they will make mincemeat out of you. They are pretty savvy about "working the system".. to a really enviable extent (significant 2nd-hand info). No flies on them, as my granddad would say.

Gee, In FL there aren't enough avail. wenches ladies?? Go figure.
Today America - tomorrow the cheeseburger.

Ahem - I be old enough to remember the Japanese and German 'war brides' in the neighborhood growing up. Pat Morita(Karate Kid) used to do a standup comedy routine about the Japanese woman in America - 'I want a new pink refrigerator!.'

Don't matter who - I watched the Vietnamese Village(1975-2005) near me - once they learn about America and cheeseburgers - you're gonna be in trouble.

heh heh heh - and one has to be careful overseas - America is not just a place - it's a state of mind.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #24

Quote:
I say do it. Then there will likely be another nice looking divorced woman living in relative leisure being supported by her ex-husband.

But more seriously, if you are attracted to young good looking women who don't understand your language very well or your culture at all, try doing what Hobo recommends- move to some archipelago, marry a young woman, and get a $300 divorce if it doesn't work out.

Just don't under any circumstances bring her here, where your divorce will likely cost you $1 million+.

Ha
Be thankful you're not an NFL star. Was channel surfing a week ago and came across a show on some "diva" who claims to need 20-30 million from her NFL-star ex to support, if not exceed, her current lifestyle. She delivered that statement with the most expert of eye rolling. She went on to say men are intimidated because she's a successful woman who obvious "has it going on." Before seeing the segment, I have never heard of her in fashion, music, or business, so I'm not exactly sure what kind of "diva" she was unless her lifestyle alone defined her as a diva. It was the scariest show I have ever seen on television.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #25
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunsGettingFirm View Post
Be thankful you're not an NFL star. Was channel surfing a week ago and came across a show on some "diva" who claims to need 20-30 million from her NFL-star ex to support, if not exceed, her current lifestyle. She delivered that statement with the most expert of eye rolling. She went on to say men are intimidated because she's a successful woman who obvious "has it going on." Before seeing the segment, I have never heard of her in fashion, music, or business, so I'm not exactly sure what kind of "diva" she was unless her lifestyle along defined her as a diva. It was the scariest show I have ever seen on television.
One more instance where I give heartfelt thanks that I am just a peckerwood.

ha
Old 01-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #26
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Do we have a lot of these on this board?
I was more referring to the Russian brides. Though they may be upset if they find out about it later. That's why you lock them in when you go to work.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #27
Give me a forum ...

Whenever/wherever a person finds love; I think that's truly wonderful. No one should have to live alone. However, I am perplexed as why there are discussions only on men seeking brides not only in their own country, but other countries as well.

I have yet to see discussions on "male orders". Hmmmm.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #28
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbamI View Post
We're close. Isn't this a discussion on "male dis-orders"?

When I hit 70, it hit back

Retired in 2005 at age 58, no pension
REWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbamI View Post
Whenever/wherever a person finds love; I think that's truly wonderful. No one should have to live alone. However, I am perplexed as why there are discussions only on men seeking brides not only in their own country, but other countries as well.

Oh, I can always count on this lady for leaving me a solid lead in.
I'll do a "male order" - send me a 6'2" Scottish man named Sean with nice abs, a muscular hairy chest, tight gluteus maximus, a good gun grip, and who prefers it "shaken not stirred".
Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #30

bbbamI.. never met an Italian man who WOULD NOT spontaneously offer certain attentions. Never met a US man who spontaneously WOULD.

Uhm, I placed my "order".. a kind of 'standing' order.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
Give me a forum ...

Scottish...Italian...this "other countries idea" makes a whole lot more sense now....
Old 01-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
bbbamI.. never met an Italian man who WOULD NOT spontaneously offer certain attentions. Never met a US man who spontaneously WOULD.

Well, don't diss US men without trying more of us.

Ha
Old 01-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #33

Just noticed that what pedorrero apparently wants to import is a:

Quote:
Any pointers on importing a ?

I bet there are any number of these, from varying origins all over the globe.

I hope the listens to him attentively, and that the cooks and cleans to his liking. Perhaps the DUH even bears him offspring, of which he shall ( in nature) take notice, if any.

---
ha.. I think I have made a decent survey.. what's the suggested sampling rate?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #34

Quote:

It's called years of training by American women. Apparently we're to see cleavage (upper and lower) and pretend we're just looking at a side of top sirloin. After a while, I have more reaction to a side of top sirloin.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #35
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:

Probably because while neither the American nor the Italian like jail, the Italian isn't going to go to jail for spontaneously offering certain attentions.

Maybe American women should carry around bottles of barbeque sauce so we know they are the type who aren't going to accuse us of rape if they decide they didn't like it a week later. I'd love some top sirloin with BBQ sauce right about now.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #36

? SO SORRY buns ..

Having cultivated (both my beaux and I, historically) a total ANTI-fashion. we all accepted ea. other for what we were. More Animal than Plastic. Dunno if yiz can still get away with this today, but as far back as about 1990-2000 I know aspects of a "natural" approach still worked somewhat.

---
FoA.. please.. you are making me giddy with your talk of BBQ sauce!

Being a married lady since 2000 I hardly entertain such ideas on a personal level... but I sympathize with the aspiring American gentleman.

Even as a lady, I, too, am perplexed by the -completely mixed and perverse- Hooter-esque sexual messages/non-messages.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Khan
Quote:

Being a married lady since 2000 I hardly entertain such ideas on a personal level... but I sympathize with the aspiring American gentleman.

Even as a lady, I, too, am perplexed by the -completely mixed and perverse- Hooter-esque sexual messages/non-messages.
A difficult field to navigate. I never did figure it out.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #38
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
? SO SORRY buns ..

Having cultivated (both my beaux and I, historically) a total ANTI-fashion. we all accepted ea. other for what we were. More Animal than Plastic. (Human vs. bovine, please!)

Dunno if yiz can still get away with this today, but as far back as about 1990-2000 I know aspects of a "natural" approach still worked somewhat.

---

I understand what Buns is saying. I actualy had a woman on the street tell me she was a Dom (hooker with a specialty.) Then on the bus she took off her jacket and showed her pretty pushed up boobs. She was sitting where I didn't need to move a muscle to have a look. So I took a bit of a look, but she didn't know that what I was really interested in was that I think she had at some time been an adult man. Her jaw line and brow and cheek bones looked male. I couldn't see her larynx. Next thing I know she put her jacket back on with a bit of a huff. A hooker that didn't want to be ogled!

However I really have no clue what it is that Delfina feels that women don't get from their American lovers. I guess you are just too oblique for me to figure it out, or I am just too dumb.

Ha
Old 01-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #39

Quote:
I really have no clue what it is that Delfina feels that women don't get from their American lovers.
Oy! I have to spell it out?
'
Quote:
I guess you are just too oblique for me to figure it out, or I am just too dumb.
no you aren't..
Old 01-06-2009, 02:44 AM   #40
Give me a forum ...

I can generally figure out Ladelfina essay length posts on economic and political matters; but as another old single guy I am :confused:. But since the subject seems like it involves sex and I'm not dead yet I am interested.