Would you Trade Places with Prince William/Kate Middleton?

Would you Trade Places with Prince William/Kate Middleton

• Yes, I would trade places.

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • No, I would not want to trade places.

Votes: 73 80.2%

• Total voters
I have a hard time believing that about one in three people on this planet were watching the wedding. Remember that about half of us are guys.
If you saw Leno last night he mentioned something that prevented half the world's population from watching: testicles.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing that about one in three people on this planet were watching the wedding. Remember that about half of us are guys. Then consider that 1.6 billion don't have electricity. And I can't see that all that many Chinese are interested.

Well, sure, but what about all the viewers from outer space? NASA broadcast TV coverage of the royal wedding live to the international space station where the crew watched it and sent a congratulatory message to the couple (and just think of how many Martians, little moon people, etc. enjoyed the broadcast too!).

article-1304066647994-0D2F1249000005DC-169572_466x360.jpg

Astronaut Paolo Nespoli wished Prince William and Kate Middleton good luck for the royal wedding from the International Space Station

I have a hard time believing that about one in three people on this planet were watching the wedding. Remember that about half of us are guys. Then consider that 1.6 billion don't have electricity. And I can't see that all that many Chinese are interested.
Heck, Al, this would have made 1.6 billion Chinese guys alone pedal their bicycle generators:

Attachments

• Pippa Middleton.jpg
    Pippa Middleton.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom