Wouldn't you (really) Like to do This

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Man smashes 29 TVs with bat at Wal-Mart

LILBURN, Ga. – Police in Georgia say a 23-year-old man grabbed a baseball bat inside of a Wal-Mart and smashed 29 flat-screen televisions. Police in Lilburn near Atlanta have charged Westley Strellis with 29 counts of criminal damage to property in the second degree. Witnesses tell police he grabbed a metal baseball bat from the sporting goods section Wednesday, walked to the electronics department and destroyed the TVs on display.
He was arrested not long after that.
Police say the televisions are valued at over $22,000. Police say they do not know whether Strellis has an attorney. [AP]

I am getting rid of a couple of old CRT TVs, soooo if anyone wants to deal with anger issues without the risk of arrest, please let me know. Baseball bat not included...:D

I am getting rid of a couple of old CRT TVs, soooo if anyone wants to deal with anger issues without the risk of arrest, please let me know. Baseball bat not included...:D

Back in 1969 when I was about 14 we got a new TV (1969 was a good year as it was the year Mam had a big win on the bingo :angel: ). The old TV was put at the bottom of the yard ready for the trash men to collect.

I had a great idea and with the "help" of my younger brother we put the TV, screen up, in the bottom of the metal bin (trash can), then from a distance I lobbed a brick into the bin and boy what a spectacular implosion. Unfortunately the cloud of fine glass-like lining of the TV went high into the air and blew into the yard next door which had a washing line out full of clothes.

Boy, did I get whipping that day, but, man, what a memory :ROFLMAO:

PS - No, I've never had the desire to run through Walmart with a baseball bat smashing TV's

Last edited:
Maybe the Jerry Springer show was on.

This idiot has wonderful impulse control.

Ha

Musta been a Luddite.

Musta been a Luddite.

:LOL:

Or he just finished reading this:

imageDB.cgi

I wonder if there was a baseball game being broadcast on a wall of 30 TVs of all sizes. The momentum of watching the batters swing in unison must have triggered the guy, who may have been ...ahem... under the influence. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom