Yahoo Mail and/or Macbook problem?

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yesterday, I got e-mail from a friend. When I opened it,
all I saw were the names of the from and to folks. There were
2 such e-mails from the same person. No title line, no body. I waited longer than usual thinking the link was slow but the message didn't come up. Other messages from others were ok so I thought it was a problem w/ friend.

When I clicked reply to show the e-mail to him, the message and title showed up. Got another message from same person this morning. Same thing.

I sent myself a message this morning. Same symptoms. I now think the fact that other messages yesterday from other senders were ok may be been a timing issue and that from some time on yesterday, all messages may have the same problem.

Yahoo mail and a Macbook. Any ideas??

I have a macbook pro, three e-mail accounts, one of which is yahoo. A whiney neighbor has the yahoo address only, would love to set it up so it shows up that way. ;) No, the Yahoo account isn't doing that.

Just recently, I've been unable to access my old netscape.net account through Safari, when I go over to Firefox, it comes up fine.

I saw a headline yesterday that said Yahoo was closing down the Geocities websites and that Yahoo email was either down or experiencing problems. Since I didn't read the story I have no clue if the two events were related or if they were just included in the story together for other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom