Yew can git anything yew want... on Craigslist?!?

I can't get 6ft walls with perfect 10mph offshore wind to hold them up. Had to drive 40 minutes for that! The past 10 days have been incredible. Get any?

JB said:
I can't get 6ft walls with perfect 10mph offshore wind to hold them up.  Had to drive 40 minutes for that!  The past 10 days have been incredible.  Get any?
Four times in the last six days, about as much as I can take without totally collapsing as I get caught inside... I know this borders on anathema, but sometimes I wonder if I'm spending too much time surfing and not enough time recovering/healing.

Naaaaaah.

Back out again this afternoon when the kid's done with Kumon-- 4-7 feet forecast through next Wednesday!

sometimes I wonder if I'm spending too much time surfing and not enough time recovering/healing.
My nipples are sore, that's always a sign that it's been a good week.

Of course you can get that on Craigslist!
Eric is taking a big risk. Selling pot is a felony in Washingon State.

"Police in Hanover, Mass., southeast of Boston, recently arrested a 44-year-old woman who allegedly sold Ecstasy and other drugs online."

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine ;)

JB said:
My nipples are sore, that's always a sign that it's been a good week.

:LOL: Sounds like you have a tag-line! You should add that to your signature...

Eric is taking a big risk. Selling pot is a felony in Washingon State.

"Police in Hanover, Mass., southeast of Boston, recently arrested a 44-year-old woman who allegedly sold Ecstasy and other drugs online."

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine ;)

;) ;) ;)

JB said:
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine   ;)

Good choice. Peter Jennings did an excellent show on MDMA called 'ecstasy rising'. Why it's schedule 1 is beyond me.

A guy we fired last year was getting some professional women off craigslist too....while at work.

Marshac said:
A guy we fired last year was getting some professional women off craigslist too....while at work.

This is one of the best sources of good employees in a number of tech fields. It seems like it's about the only place you can find a good, professional woman these days.

Back
Top Bottom