You can't make this stuff up...

If this story represents just part of the world's mentality, I can see how the subprime mess got started. :D

In Zaire, sorcerers steal penises. Here, God destroyed New Orleans because they had a gay pride parade scheduled. McCain's favorite pastor just reiterated that claim saying that in the end, if the city reconstitutes in a more wholesome fashion, the disaster may be viewed as a blessing.

I guess people aren't any more intelligent than they were in the middle ages.

Morning Checklist:

*Make coffee
*Bring the paper in
*Let the dog out
*Check for penis
*Check stock futures

I have a similar checklist. But not necessarily in the same order...
Given this recent news:eek:, I may need a change in priorities as well, not to mention a security system upgrade.

Morning Checklist:

*Make coffee
*Bring the paper in
*Let the dog out
*Check for penis
*Check stock futures
Now that I've seen this post my checklist is about the same.
No dog and my uh ... 'buddy check' ... is the 1st stop. :D

I have a similar checklist. But not necessarily in the same order...

Now that I've seen this post my checklist is about the same.
No dog and my uh ... 'buddy check' ... is the 1st stop. :D
Yah, I don't necessarily disagree with your priorities, it's just that since ER I'm a slow starter in the morning, so I tend to put the "larger" tasks off til later.:2funny:

Makes me wonder if there is any money in this racket---you know, sort of a reverse mortgage concept>:D

Yah, I don't necessarily disagree with your priorities, it's just that since ER I'm a slow starter in the morning, so I tend to put the "larger" tasks off til later.:2funny:
Yeah I know what you mean ... my Dr. did say I should not lift heavy objects while my back is recovering. :angel:

You could use this as an excuse for any "shortcomings". While travelling through Africa .......

There is a positive for almost all situations.... :>)

I woke up this morning, and it looked so pretty out, I thought I'd leave it out all day.

Back
Top Bottom