Join Early Retirement Today

You Don't Say!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

You Don't Say!

A doctor friend showed me this news-ad for a vaginal cream for post MP women.

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareunia

Agency Grants New Indication for Bothersome Vaginal Symptom Associated With Menopause

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream 0.5 g for a new indication and a new less frequent twice-weekly dosing regimen to treat moderate to severe postmenopausal dyspareunia.

With PREMARIN Vaginal Cream 0.5 g, you can provide your patient with low-dose efficacy and low cream volume for the treatment of moderate to severe dyspareunia due to menopause. Show your patients what a difference a little bit of cream can make.

Is that clever copywriting or what? These drug guys are wits for sure.

(All the nasty things this might do to you have been snipped, so if any are interested be sure to get the whole story.)

Ha

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha View Post

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareunia

Agency Grants New Indication for Bothersome Vaginal Symptom Associated With Menopause

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream 0.5 g for a new indication and a new less frequent twice-weekly dosing regimen to treat moderate to severe postmenopausal dyspareunia.

With PREMARIN Vaginal Cream 0.5 g, you can provide your patient with low-dose efficacy and low cream volume for the treatment of moderate to severe dyspareunia due to menopause. Show your patients what a difference a little bit of cream can make.

Is that clever copywriting or what? These drug guys are wits for sure.

(All the nasty things this might do to you have been snipped, so if any are interested be sure to get the whole story.)

Ha
Wow, ha, you are on "some" sort of mission........

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

He does seem to have a fixation, doesn't he?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
Give me a forum ...

Old 12-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #5

Im laughing. On the inside..

As a certain poster says..

Heh heh heh
Old 12-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinanceDude View Post
Wow, ha, you are on "some" sort of mission........
Hey, politics is gone as topic, money is boring, but that can never be said about sex. Anyway, all of us are not young and this has been an topic of some import to me from time to time.

Ha
Old 12-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Hey, politics is gone as topic, money is boring, but that can never be said about sex. Anyway, all of us are not young and this has been an topic of some import to me from time to time.

Ha
Ya think?
Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
Ya think?
Sometime I'll post my experiences with better b*ner products. Didn't make 4 hours, but it wasn't from lack of trying.
Ha
Old 12-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Sometime I'll post my experiences with better b*ner products. Didn't make 4 hours, but it wasn't from lack of trying.
Ha
Ha, you need to book some comedy gigs in my area......

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #10
Give me a forum ...

My lips were sealed, but now they're not.

Sex is one of life's greatest pleasures. Unfortunately, anxiety, lack of knowledge and pain can disrupt this marvelous gift. Anything that can bring back the pleasure that was once experienced should be utilized.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinanceDude View Post
Ha, you need to book some comedy gigs in my area......
Years ago one of my best friends was a Blackfoot Indian. He taught me that the best jokes are on oneself, and the best jokes on oneself are sexual.

We'd go hunting Indian style- riding around in a pickup with a case of beer, a bottle of bourbon and a some loaded guns. The guy could keep us in stitches for hours with tales of him and his wife, his girlfriend, her boyfriend, the neighbors, et al.

I am kind of snowbound today, so a bit at loose ends. I think I'll put some Blistex on my boots and head out soon. If I don't get out of here God knows what I'll confess to.

Ha
Old 12-18-2008, 05:12 PM   #12

Quote:
We'd go hunting Indian style- riding around in a pickup with a case of beer, a bottle of bourbon and a some loaded guns.
Interesting - Redneck style hunting is identical to Red Man style.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
Interesting - Redneck style hunting is identical to Red Man style.
I guess there is mystical significance in Red. Actually, as I think about it, Redneck behavior is de rigeur in bush areas everywhere I have ever been. The key seems to be an utter disregard for your own and others' lives.

Ha
Old 12-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Famous last words of rednecks (although I have heard this of Texans too): "Hold my beer and watch this."
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Khan
Quote:

Ha
In order to use this concoction, one must first have a partner.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #16
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan View Post
In order to use this concoction, one must first have a partner.
Or an investor.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #17
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareuna

Ha
This is a low blow by the FDA. Earlier this year they outlawed a bioidentical (nee natural - made from soy) cream for this same purpose that many women use because it has no side effects , does not carry the same potential cancer inducing dangers, and is in fact made by the human body. They outlawed it because Wyeth - the company that makes Premarin - complained that large numbers of women were no longer buying their "made from horse piss product" but were choosing to use the .05% natural estriol instead. If they think that by approving this new horse piss product, that women will use it, they have another thing coming. At least from this woman.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #18

oh geeez, i didn't even have a chance to avert my eyes. for future reference, if you are to discuss vaginas in your, um, opening, um, post, do me the respect of forewarning in the title so i might be spared that thread.

appropriate gay warnings: "keep out of reach of gays under the age of not dead yet"; "materials not suitable for gay viewing"; "not gay friendly"; "may increase risk of flaccidity in gays".

"life should begin with age and its privileges and accumulations, and end with youth and its capacity to splendidly enjoy such advantages."~~mark twain - letter to edward kimmitt 1901
lazygood4nothinbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #19
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
We'd go hunting Indian style- riding around in a pickup with a case of beer, a bottle of bourbon and a some loaded guns.
Reminds me of the Sitka Triathalon: Drinking, driving and shooting.
And I don't care how big your truck is."
Ed_The_Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #20
Give me a forum ...

Quote:

Ha
Ha sez "I'll take a case home, my good doctor!"

Cabin fever has not yet set in, so I am behaving myself. For now....