You Don't Say!

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
A doctor friend showed me this news-ad for a vaginal cream for post MP women.

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareunia

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Agency Grants New Indication for Bothersome Vaginal Symptom Associated With Menopause[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream 0.5 g for a new indication and a new less frequent twice-weekly dosing regimen to treat moderate to severe postmenopausal dyspareunia.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]With PREMARIN Vaginal Cream 0.5 g, you can provide your patient with low-dose efficacy and low cream volume for the treatment of moderate to severe dyspareunia due to menopause. Show your patients what a difference a little bit of cream can make.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Is that clever copywriting or what? These drug guys are wits for sure.[/FONT]

(All the nasty things this might do to you have been snipped, so if any are interested be sure to get the whole story.)

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Ha[/FONT]

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareunia

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Agency Grants New Indication for Bothersome Vaginal Symptom Associated With Menopause[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream 0.5 g for a new indication and a new less frequent twice-weekly dosing regimen to treat moderate to severe postmenopausal dyspareunia.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]With PREMARIN Vaginal Cream 0.5 g, you can provide your patient with low-dose efficacy and low cream volume for the treatment of moderate to severe dyspareunia due to menopause. Show your patients what a difference a little bit of cream can make.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Is that clever copywriting or what? These drug guys are wits for sure.[/FONT]

(All the nasty things this might do to you have been snipped, so if any are interested be sure to get the whole story.)

Wow, ha, you are on "some" sort of mission........:D

Wow, ha, you are on "some" sort of mission........:D

Hey, politics is gone as topic, money is boring, but that can never be said about sex. Anyway, all of us are not young and this has been an topic of some import to me from time to time.

Ha

Hey, politics is gone as topic, money is boring, but that can never be said about sex. Anyway, all of us are not young and this has been an topic of some import to me from time to time.

Ha
Ya think? :2funny::2funny:

Sometime I'll post my experiences with better b*ner products. Didn't make 4 hours, but it wasn't from lack of trying.
Ha

Ha, you need to book some comedy gigs in my area......;)

My lips were sealed, but now they're not.

Sex is one of life's greatest pleasures. Unfortunately, anxiety, lack of knowledge and pain can disrupt this marvelous gift. Anything that can bring back the pleasure that was once experienced should be utilized.

Ha, you need to book some comedy gigs in my area......;)

Years ago one of my best friends was a Blackfoot Indian. He taught me that the best jokes are on oneself, and the best jokes on oneself are sexual.

We'd go hunting Indian style- riding around in a pickup with a case of beer, a bottle of bourbon and a some loaded guns. The guy could keep us in stitches for hours with tales of him and his wife, his girlfriend, her boyfriend, the neighbors, et al.

I am kind of snowbound today, so a bit at loose ends. I think I'll put some Blistex on my boots and head out soon. If I don't get out of here God knows what I'll confess to. :)

Ha

Interesting - Redneck style hunting is identical to Red Man style.

I guess there is mystical significance in Red. Actually, as I think about it, Redneck behavior is de rigeur in bush areas everywhere I have ever been. The key seems to be an utter disregard for your own and others' lives.

Ha

Famous last words of rednecks (although I have heard this of Texans too): "Hold my beer and watch this."

Ha

In order to use this concoction, one must first have a partner.

FDA Approves Low-Dose Regimen of PREMARIN Vaginal Cream to Treat Moderate to Severe Postmenopausal Dyspareuna

This is a low blow by the FDA. Earlier this year they outlawed a bioidentical (nee natural - made from soy) cream for this same purpose that many women use because it has no side effects , does not carry the same potential cancer inducing dangers, and is in fact made by the human body. They outlawed it because Wyeth - the company that makes Premarin - complained that large numbers of women were no longer buying their "made from horse piss product" but were choosing to use the .05% natural estriol instead. If they think that by approving this new horse piss product, that women will use it, they have another thing coming. At least from this woman.

oh geeez, i didn't even have a chance to avert my eyes. for future reference, if you are to discuss vaginas in your, um, opening, um, post, do me the respect of forewarning in the title so i might be spared that thread.

appropriate gay warnings: "keep out of reach of gays under the age of not dead yet"; "materials not suitable for gay viewing"; "not gay friendly"; "may increase risk of flaccidity in gays".

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefiFP...&sigi=11gpoe40k&sigb=13hiq7u1n&sigh=118o050rc

Ha
Ha sez "I'll take a case home, my good doctor!" :2funny:

Cabin fever has not yet set in, so I am behaving myself. For now....>:D

The mention of "vagina" reminded me of something quite funny I read in USA Today. Michelle Duggar, the Arkansas woman with many children, just gave birth to her 18th child last week. A gentleman (cough) left a message for the topic stating "hey Michelle, it's a vagina, not a clown car".

Back
Top Bottom