Your Age, Race/Ethnicity, Plan to retire? Retired? Etc.

What is your current age? 42

Your Race/Ethnicity? Caucasian

Where are you retired? Maryland

What are you doing in retirement? Not as much as I'd like -- too much sleeping in and wasting time on the internet. Otherwise I'm reading more, researching stuff for fun, I learned to cook better, got a private pilot's license, and I improved my golf and chess games.

What age did you retire? 40

Wow, that is fast. How did you pull that off at 40?

What is your current age? 46

Where do you plan to retire? Many places, lots of travel

Where are you retired? not retired yet

What do you plan to do when you retire? rest, read, volunteer, travel

What are you doing in retirement? not retired yet

Your target age of retirement? 47

What age did you retire? not retired yet

What do you mean by naked links? Links are not allowed? How do we know what the source is?

From the Community Rules, which you can access at the bottom of the page and by which you agreed to abide when you joined.

Please do not post “naked” links, defined as links posted without explanation, interpretation or context.

What is your current age? Old enough to know but too young to care

Your Race/Ethnicity? Mutt (I'm asian head, white complexion and black from waist down:LOL:)

Where do you plan to retire? Anywhere climate is pleasant with lots of things to do and culture. But most importantly, very affordable on retirement budget.

Where are you retired? N/A

What do you plan to do when you retire? Relax, lie on a beach like beached whale, read books that I received for birthdays and Christmases for past 30 years that's been collecting dust, and sleep when I want, eat when I want, wear what I want... Personally, I think I'll go commando during retirement. :dance:

What are you doing in retirement? N/A

Your target age of retirement? Five years go prior to second divorce.

What age did you retire? N/A

Scandinavian
Stockholm
New Jersey
Sleep in
WalMart Greeter

Or something like that...

What is your current age? 40

Where do you plan to retire? Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Where are you retired? Today, Dallas; next week...PDC, MX

What do you plan to do when you retire? volunteer, learn Spanish, travel, beach

What are you doing in retirement? traveled the west US by car (3 weeks & 4,400 miles later in Dallas)

Your target age of retirement? 40-45

What age did you retire? 40

What is your current age?
Your Race/Ethnicity?
Where do you plan to retire?
Where are you retired?
What do you plan to do when you retire?
What are you doing in retirement?
Your target age of retirement?
What age did you retire?
ER Man, most of the posters not only express their curiosity but also provide a bit of context and perspective on why they're asking the question ... or what they hope to learn from the answers.

I think you're also asking questions that can be added to a user's profile, or may already be there.

Otherwise this seems like a voyeuristic conversation starter with a negligible signal/noise ratio.

You are a Doctor?

1 more year to go. Wow. Good Luck

What is your current age? 46

Where do you plan to retire? Many places, lots of travel

What do you plan to do when you retire? rest, read, volunteer, travel

Your target age of retirement? 47

As far as climate goes, have you thought of California? Nowhere near 'affordable' in general terms though.

Would you had retire earlier if you never got married?

What is your current age? Old enough to know but too young to care

Your Race/Ethnicity? Mutt (I'm asian head, white complexion and black from waist down:LOL:)

Where do you plan to retire? Anywhere climate is pleasant with lots of things to do and culture. But most importantly, very affordable on retirement budget.

Where are you retired? N/A

What do you plan to do when you retire? Relax, lie on a beach like beached whale, read books that I received for birthdays and Christmases for past 30 years that's been collecting dust, and sleep when I want, eat when I want, wear what I want... Personally, I think I'll go commando during retirement. :dance:

What are you doing in retirement? N/A

Your target age of retirement? Five years go prior to second divorce.

What age did you retire? N/A

ER Man, most of the posters not only express their curiosity but also provide a bit of context and perspective on why they're asking the question ... or what they hope to learn from the answers.

I think you're also asking questions that can be added to a user's profile, or may already be there.

Otherwise this seems like a voyeuristic conversation starter with a negligible signal/noise ratio.

I am fairly new here so just to get a general sense. It seems like some do not mind at all to post such information.

What is your current age? 53

Your Race/Ethnicity? Caucasian, ancestry is English/Irish

Where do you plan to retire? Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina..(still deciding) , lots of travel

What do you plan to do when you retire? fish, travel, read, volunteer, spend time with family

Your target age of retirement? 55

I have to remember to put down "Southern" the next time someone asks me my ethnicity or what languages I speak. <snort>

Doing my part to be a contributing forum member, with the exception of one question which I consider too personal.

What is your current age? 60

Your Race/Ethnicity? MYOB

Where do you plan to retire? Not sure, still thinking about it.

Where are you retired? N.California for now, will likely change.

What do you plan to do when you retire? Doing what I want, whenever I want.

What are you doing in retirement? Doing what I want, whenever I want.

Your target age of retirement? 58 ( retired at that time, but got bored )

What age did you retire? 60 - and for sure this time.

What is your current age?
It's listed on my profile.

Your Race/Ethnicity?
http://www.early-retirement.org/for...tion-american-are-you-32661-4.html#post745567

Where do you plan to retire? http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f27/big-change-in-our-plans-54641.html#post1034893

Where are you retired?
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f27/big-change-in-our-plans-54641.html#post1034893

What do you plan to do when you retire?
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f29/concerned-about-being-bored-in-er-29481.html#post546695
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f29/name-your-50-activities-that-34245.html#post634673

What are you doing in retirement?
Pretty much what I used to do on days off, when I worked, but at a more leisurely pace.

Your target age of retirement?
61.41369 years old.

What age did you retire?
(See profile.) 61.41918 years old. That's because 61.41369 was on a weekend so I waited until Monday.

http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f29/want2retire-is-retired-47241.html

I notice that you just joined the forum this month. I would encourage you to read a lot of past threads on the forum for background. You might learn a lot about our regular participants that way.

Last edited:
We share the same target age retirement age.

What is your current age? 53

Your Race/Ethnicity? Caucasian, ancestry is English/Irish

Where do you plan to retire? Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina..(still deciding) , lots of travel

What do you plan to do when you retire? fish, travel, read, volunteer, spend time with family

Your target age of retirement? 55

What is your current age? 37

Your Race/Ethnicity? Savoyard

Where do you plan to retire? I haven't decided yet.

Where are you retired? Currently: where people speak "Southern".

What do you plan to do when you retire? Enjoy my many hobbies.

What are you doing in retirement? Same as above plus fight back spammers, tease annuity salespeople, bait trolls and whatever else a ER.org moderator has to do to keep this place nice.

Your target age of retirement? 53

What age did you retire? 36

Another schnitzengruben? No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

Googled this term since I didn't remember it. See it came from Blazing Saddles but the Urban Dictionary definiton was troubling.

You retired at 36? Were you in the Military?

What is your current age? 37

Your Race/Ethnicity? Savoyard

Where do you plan to retire? I haven't decided yet.

Where are you retired? Currently: where people speak "Southern".

What do you plan to do when you retire? Enjoy my many hobbies.

What are you doing in retirement? Same as above plus fight back spammers, tease annuity salespeople, bait trolls and whatever else a ER.org moderator has to do to keep this place nice.

Your target age of retirement? 53

What age did you retire? 36

Back
Top Bottom