Your Age, Race/Ethnicity, Plan to retire? Retired? Etc.

Hunt? You mean like play Darts?

What is your current age? Middle age

Your Race/Ethnicity? Humanoid, mostly Celtic and Germanic

Where do you plan to retire? If I ever retire, hopefully either at a restaurant or at home with family

Where are you retired? Once I retire, I would be retired everywhere.

What do you plan to do when you retire? Hunt

What are you doing in retirement? Hunting

Your target age of retirement? Hopefully, never

What age did you retire? I haven’t retired yet but I am not employed and hope to stay that way.

"It all started on a 5,000-watt radio station in Fresno.........."

Fresno, CA or Fresno, TX?

I'm assuming you've never been to Fresno, Texas.
I have not.
Okay then.

Although there are some large radio/tv towers near Fresno, Texas; the only thing transmitting in that berg is probably the PA system broadcasting from the [-]shack[/-] announcer's booth at Chano B. Gomez's Mexican Rodeo [-]& Drug Dealer Meeting Grounds[/-].

All sizes | Fresno Texas May 26 2008 Memorial Day Rodeo Smitty's Cow Palace Calf Roping P5263470 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

photostream

You're ignoring it entirely? (Well, never mind, since I'm sure you won't see this post, it being in a thread you're ignoring.)

I knew I should have edited that post!

No, I don't have the thread "on ignore", and I'm not totally ignoring it, but to the point that I choose not to answer. Sometimes threads take a detour, so I'm ignoring the main content but still checking in for entertainment value.

-ERD50
:LOL::LOL: GL beat me to it. I was going to tweak you with the same comment even though I am doing the same thing as you.

Col Mustard, in the parlor, with a candlestick?
It was with a dart, please keep up! We're not clear yet whether Col Mustard was retired, or what his target date was. One might assume his ethnicity is French, if he was a Dijon mustard.

This whole thread is not necessary or helpful. Sharing this information does not assist any of us in planning/preparing for retirement, and frankly while everyone has been too polite to say this, I would suggest that it is not polite to ask these questions in the mainstream "American culture". Some of these questions are way too personal. Non-Americans may feel a bit more comfortable sharing these types of details on a public forum.

Wonder who is collating the answers to all the various questions that folks so eagerly answer on these who, what, where, how come, how much $ you have/make/stashed, cars you own, [-]breast [/-]size ?

Here is my question: why were you born? Just to add to the silliness.

White/Hungarian American
Planned to retire in Prescott, AZ
Retired on Long Island, NY
Where are you retired?
Reading, Spending time on computer
Target age: 70
Actual age: 65

Wonder who is collating the answers to all the various questions that folks so eagerly answer on these who, what, where, how come, how much $ you have/make/stashed, cars you own, [-]breast [/-]size ?
That's assuming anyone cares enough to make the effort...

That's assuming anyone cares enough to make the effort...
I'd bet someone or more than one, does. Here is why:

When I was I the light rail business, using the term "business" very loosely, there were several locals who kept track of all the vehicles we sent out, the order in which they were, on time performance to the minute, analysis of how often and which ones were lead, trailing or middle cars etc..

And would call to find out why some car (number) was lead 4 days in a row row or has not been out in xyz days or weeks. Eventually I had to send the Transit Gendarmes out to their residences (observation locations) to be dissuaded from calling the maintenance dept. with their silly a$$ed questions. God, save us from train buffs.:LOL:

There was no regimen as to which car was lead, lead was whichever car happened to be closer to the south, after parking in the rail yard post inspection/repair, south was the exit direction from the yard.

There are some truly anal(ist)(retentives) ones out there with peculiar habits and hobbies.:D

There are some truly anal(ist)(retentives) ones out there with peculiar habits and hobbies.:D
And some unusually cooperative people willing to answer these intrusive, demented questions.

I suppose it may be bad for the business purpose of this site, but this kind of extremely annoying member behavior should be denounced.

Ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom