Your favorite apps

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
What are your favorite apps for your cell phone, tablet, or laptop?
I really like Soundhound. If I hear a song I do not recognize, it identifies it most of the time.

Errands, ShopShop, LoseIt! (not to lose weight, but to track it), Google Drive and its component apps. They're all free.

Flipboard and Longform for reading news and articles. I add my Instagram feed to Flipboard, so that saves me going to another app.
Also Waze for traffic and Lastpass for logins.

And of course Spotify, so great to have all the music I want at my fingertips!

Funny story about Soundhound. DH and I both use it from time to time. One evening, in a restaurant, DH held his phone up, with Soundhound, in the men's restroom to identify the music. The man in the next urinal was, WHAT!?!?!

DH had explaining to do.

Funny story about Soundhound. DH and I both use it from time to time. One evening, in a restaurant, DH held his phone up, with Soundhound, in the men's restroom to identify the music. The man in the next urinal was, WHAT!?!?!

DH had explaining to do.

LOL. Hope at least it identified the song.

Glympse when meeting friends at a location, their home, etc. They key is that it let's you show people where you are at and ETA for a "glympse" of time. ie. if I'm going to my friends house and am running late I can send a "Glympse" to them for 30 minutes only.

https://www.glympse.com/get-glympse -- Android, iOS, Windows, PC browser (view can see you).

Glympse is a fast, free, and simple way to share your location in real time with the people you trust.

Send a Glympse to your friends to let them know you're on your way. Request a Glympse of your friend who is always running late. Create a group for your family reunion.

Set a duration, pick a destination, choose the recipients and hit send! Glympse will take care of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom