Your favorite car ?

This MY favoriteO0

cordova2006ex7vg4.jpg

I've had it for 15 years, out started out as a street car, turned into a racecar, now its a cool streetcar I can drive anywhere :cool:

hpim0983zy3.jpg

hpim0984qo2.jpg

I couldn't stand only being able to drive it at the racetrack, so I built this one:D

furfjkhs1.jpg

silverbullet800x600gs8vu3.jpg

These two keep me busy, gonna work on the racecar today...

72 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is my favorite carO0

Neat Olds, nice launch. Want one when I grow up.
grin.gif

The first is always the best. Got it for payment for painting someones house. 47 Chrysler.

Attachments

• 47 Chrysler.jpg
    47 Chrysler.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
Which one, I like the Green one because I can get in and drive it whenever wherever I want. (usually involves a trip to the gas station though:rant:)

The silver one has to be towed to the track and it runs on 116 octane fuel that costs $9.00 a gallon:rolleyes:

Of course driving Silver is a bit more of a rush:cool:

The latest addition has been getting most of my attention lately. Its much much more affordable. It runs on cheap domestic BEER and sunshine :D

1horsepowerok9.jpg

I can do wheelies with it too:p

Goodness Steve O... that $9/gal petro has you so poor you're drinking Old Style Light!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!

Seriously, though, I love your Oldsmobiles... and I feel your pain when I have to put in high octane in the 454 pushing..er.. pulling my Chevelle.:(

Goodness Steve O... that $9/gal petro has you so poor you're drinking Old Style Light!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!

Seriously, though, I love your Oldsmobiles... and I feel your pain when I have to put in high octane in the 454 pushing..er.. pulling my Chevelle.:(

Where YA been, bow-tie??

Steve, the green one, of course! The silver one, well it doesn't do me any good if you can only drive it on the track! :) Not that it isn't awesome as well! And...yeah, I'll be showing the pics of both your cars to DH tonight saying "can we have one of these when you retire?" What is it about those Oldsmobiles, anyway? Man! You guys rock!

Where YA been, bow-tie??

Started a new job in January... busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest. :rant:

I try to get here a couple times of week, but it's usually only for short stints. Ya missed me? 8)

I think there's something wrong with me... I have a hard time getting terribly excited about cars. It's a point a to point b transportation device.

That said, I do like the look of the Austin Martin DB7.

My wife loves the '72 Chevelle SS but I think she's worried enough about safety that she doesn't want one. I was thinking it might make a nice birthday present for her 30th.

My first car is probably the favorite of the ones I've owned just because it was my first car. 1989 Buick Regal 2 door with a 3800. It got shaky around 105 mph (never went faster than that... was mostly just curious to see if the speedometer went that high) and I only ever almost rolled it once (acting like an idiot).

That was also the last car I ever bothered to do the work myself on. (battery, calipers, rotors, alternator, belts). Heck, it was probably the last car that I could do work on.

When I bought it, I actually thought this would be a great chick magnet. "Wanna go to Tangier Island for lunch?" (Tangier Island is in the middle of Chesapeake Bay. The airport took up about a quarter of the island.) The one restaurant served meals family style, and you could rent a rusty bicycle for $1/hour.

Turned out most were afraid of it. Still, it was the most fun I'd had in public for a long time.

Attachments

• TriPacermod.jpg
    TriPacermod.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Started a new job in January... busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest. :rant:

I try to get here a couple times of week, but it's usually only for short stints. Ya missed me? 8)

Yah, I like your posts...........;)

Don't you hate when w*rk gets in the way of life... :bat:

Pontiac Fiero 25th Anniversay Reunion (7/27/2008)

Attachments

• FIERO 25th Anniversary 034logo1.jpg
    FIERO 25th Anniversary 034logo1.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 2
...My wife loves the '72 Chevelle SS but I think she's worried enough about safety that she doesn't want one. I was thinking it might make a nice birthday present for her 30th...

A '72, eh? Bless her heart. My '72 isn't an SS, but it still makes my heart go pitter patter... which is different than the pitter patter I get at the gas pump... I think that may be an oncoming heart attack. ...and safety?? Safety schmafety...

And don't worry, if you don't have a car-love affliction, count yourself lucky. It can be a terribly expensive habit. I've loved cars since I was a wee one. What really kills me is the bunk my beloved GM keeps pumping out. I need a hoopty for my tribe, and I'll can't find anything that has an ounce of style (outside of the 'Vette, which ain't so practical.)

Memo to Rick Wagoner ---- you're killin' me, smalls.

When I bought it, I actually thought this would be a great chick magnet. "Wanna go to Tangier Island for lunch?" (Tangier Island is in the middle of Chesapeake Bay. The airport took up about a quarter of the island.) The one restaurant served meals family style, and you could rent a rusty bicycle for $1/hour.

Turned out most were afraid of it. Still, it was the most fun I'd had in public for a long time.

Just curious if you don't mind.... but how much does a beaut like that go for?

I have thought about learning how to fly... but not many yet have it cheap enough.. they have not yet started to teach on the new license for us wanna bees...

Back
Top Bottom