10% Cash Back W/ Chase Freedom Card Offer

ExFlyBoy5

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I just happened across this offer when I was reviewing my account. Until Dec 31, you can get 10% cash back for purchases @ Amazon, Zappos and Diapers (I think? I am NOT in the market for diapers!). Thought those of you still Xmas shopping and have this card might be interested.

Used it to buy a new TV, and to pay to have the TV mounted on the wall (worth the money).

I just happened across this offer when I was reviewing my account. Until Dec 31, you can get 10% cash back for purchases @ Amazon, Zappos and Diapers (I think? I am NOT in the market for diapers!). Thought those of you still Xmas shopping and have this card might be interested.

Are you sure:confused: I saw it at 5%...

Their web site is showing 5% for Amazon, and only through the end of the year. Was the 10% offer a private promotion?

The Discover IT card has a 5% now and 5% later (1yr) program which also matches all other purchases(1%) and also rewards from purchases on their
Discover Deal program (buy through their portal w/ Discover card and get
xx% rewards...typ. 5-10%). Discover it®: A 5% Contender? - NerdWallet You need to check if you qualify since it was a promo for new cardholders.

Their web site is showing 5% for Amazon, and only through the end of the year. Was the 10% offer a private promotion?
Personalized on shopping history, I'd bet. My email "deal" was for 25% off on a few specific items.

But one of the items was something I knew DW would appreciate, so I took the bait and got the [-]25%[/-] 5% off. camecamelcamel told me that it was just coincidentally adjusted up by 20%. What sneakyness! :rolleyes:

This is often the case with "free" shipping, too. I'll see the same item for $15.99 with $8.99 shipping, or $24.99 eligible for "free" shipping.

camecamelcamel told me that it was just coincidentally adjusted up by 20%. What sneakyness! :rolleyes:

Yep, looks legit... a short time benefit...

But, if the price goes up, I will use Discover for the true 5% discount....

Yep, looks legit... a short time benefit...

But, if the price goes up, I will use Discover for the true 5% discount....

My Chase Freedom statement just closed. The one amazon charge made prior to 11/23 earned 5%. The ones after that date earned 10%.

It is only good until the end of December. However, you can buy Amazon gift cards, bank the 10%, and then use the gift cards whenever you want.

My Chase Freedom statement just closed. The one amazon charge made prior to 11/23 earned 5%. The ones after that date earned 10%.

It is only good until the end of December. However, you can buy Amazon gift cards, bank the 10%, and then use the gift cards whenever you want.

Well, you do have a max of $1500 IIRC...

Well, you do have a max of $1500 IIRC...

That is correct. So, the maximum benefit is $150. But, this did reset on 11/23. Any purchases prior to that date do not count toward the $1500 limit.

I don't spend enough on Amazon that the $1500 limit is a problem for me personally. My spouse also has one of these cards. So, I could double it.

This card has a 5% rebate on a different category every quarter.

If you are interested, Q1 2016 will be for gasoline.

Chase Freedom Q1 2016 Category Revealed - Doctor Of Credit

This is true..and Amazon is the category for this quarter. They increased it to 10% for Amazon starting November 23rd but it sounds like it may be a personalized type of offer. Outside of groceries, we purchase just about everything through Amazon. And now, with the Christmas season upon us, we have about $75 in Prime Pantry credits for selecting 'no rush shipping'.

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom