16.5 million is owed to me

Blue Collar Guy

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just got an email from a high ranking official at the FBI .
For the mere sum of $180 USD I can receive 16.5 Million USD from...... you ready for this? The Minister of Cambodia Excellency Hun Sen.
I wonder if they would send me $16499820? Well i think about that later. They are giving me 2 methods to get this money, a check, or an ATM card that I can draw $5,000 a day from as long as it has a master card logo. The ATM card needs to be renewed in 2022 for some reason. Oh wait further reading this email says that the ATM option "comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account."
And it has a 100 % money back Guarantee. I did a little google research and found out that the country has less than 16 million people, this means everyone there is sort of giving me over a dollar a person.
I wonder if they read some of my posts on how to shore up social security and really want me for their finance minster. Flattery will get them very far with me.
It has an 855 number to call to make the arrangements. I wonder if it comes with a 1099? Wish my friend with the hex was still here, I would use his phone to call them.
This windfall had opened up so many problems for me, should I dollar cost average it? Lump sum it? Put in a laddered CD, just take the trusty ATM card I might be able to squeak by on the 35K a week. Then again there is the tax considerations. they didnt address that .

Last edited:
This is what happens when you dont read things thoroughly. They do address the tax situation. Taxes are all taken care of already, Thats a load off my mind.

I just got an email from a high ranking official at the FBI .
For the mere sum of $180 USD I can receive 16.5 Million USD from...... you ready for this? The Minister of Cambodia Excellency Hun Sen.
I wonder if they would send me $16499820? Well i think about that later. They are giving me 2 methods to get this money, a check, or an ATM card that I can draw $5,000 a day from as long as it has a master card logo. The ATM card needs to be renewed in 2022 for some reason. Oh wait further reading this email says that the ATM option "comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account."
And it has a 100 % money back Guarantee. I did a little google research and found out that the country has less than 16 million people, this means everyone there is sort of giving me over a dollar a person.
I wonder if they read some of my posts on how to shore up social security and really want me for their finance minster. Flattery will get them very far with me.
It has an 855 number to call to make the arrangements. I wonder if it comes with a 1099? Wish my friend with the hex was still here, I would use his phone to call them.
This windfall had opened up so many problems for me, should I dollar cost average it? Lump sum it? Put in a laddered CD, just take the trusty ATM card I might be able to squeak by on the 35K a week. Then again there is the tax considerations. they didnt address that .

Send them back a letter stating you absolutely would like to proceed, but in order for you to process the $180 and send them their check you need a $50 deposit sent you first. They might laugh so hard they send you a quick 50 for the good spirit. And you'll have the best story ever.

Send them back a letter stating you absolutely would like to proceed, but in order for you to process the $180 and send them their check you need a $50 deposit sent you first. They might laugh so hard they send you a quick 50 for the good spirit. And you'll have the best story ever.

:LOL::LOL:.. The letter goes on to say its usually $420, Guess they know I like a bargain.

Someone needs to provide a "rent a hacker" service-kind of like Uber. For a fee, a hacker would trace the message, and send in a virus that would destroy all of their equipment. Or attach ransom ware that could only be removed it "they use a credit card with the MC logo on it.

Wow! I don't suppose you can share with us what you did before you FIRED to get the Minister of Cambodia so deeply in your debt? I'm sure it would be an interesting story to tell!

Me? Somehow, fixing teeth in Upstate NY, I managed to get the "Comptroller" of Nigeria several million dollars into my debt, and received a similar opportunity to collect said monies. It's been a few years since I sent the several thousands needed on his part to free up the cash, but it's good to know it will be coming along one of these days to stoke my FIRE.

Congratulations on this great windfall!

Blue Collar,
I'll happily loan you the 180 because I found out that I actually have a Nigerian prince as a cousin. He, of course is leaving Nigeria due to all the political strife and in order to have his wealth transferred to bank in the UK, all he needs is 250.00 USD. As his cousin he's willing to give me 1 million USD if I simply help him out.

And here I thought my family was from Brooklyn? :rolleyes:

Drinks all around!

Mazeltov, BCG! Seems like good fortune is affecting everybody here!

Why, just recently I was sent notification that I had won the People's Postcode Lottery! How awesome is that, since I never even had to purchase a ticket?

I can't describe just how thrilling it was, especially since it was sent to me by none other than Baron Wheels himself! It's not every day that a commoner like me receives missives from the aristocracy. And all it will take is a small processing fee to get my jackpot shipped. What could be simpler?

I had been forecasting TMYs, but once they back that dump truck full of money down my driveway - any day now - it'll be adios to the w*rking world and hello freedom!

It's usually $420? Or, is that the NORML amount? Such a curious choice. I wonder if this "high ranking official at the FBI" inhales? :2funny:

You are all having wonderful luck . I on the other hand had to bail my grandson out of a Mexican jail where he was on spring break . This was a shock to me as he is five .

Yes, you are all doing so much better than I am. All I have to boast about these days is that Rachel from Cardholding Services is calling me several times each day from different local-looking numbers to invite me to apply for lower interest rates for my non-existing credit card debt. I feel very honored that she is so insistent.

IMG_0793.JPG

You only got an email?

I got actual mail requests from the "prince" postmarked from the UK --- a few years ago

(can't remember how much they wanted to transfer the millions over)

All my special offers get shuffled off to the junk folder to be erased every week.

The phone calls for the free credit increase get duly recorded on my dumb voicemail. "Press 1 now!"

Someone needs to provide a "rent a hacker" service-kind of like Uber. For a fee, a hacker would trace the message, and send in a virus that would destroy all of their equipment. Or attach ransom ware that could only be removed it "they use a credit card with the MC logo on it.

I like it. Being they had the nerve to mention some InterPro FBI persons name in it I wanted to forward it to the real FBI,but I think they have better things to do.

Wow! I don't suppose you can share with us what you did before you FIRED to get the Minister of Cambodia so deeply in your debt? I'm sure it would be an interesting story to tell!

Me? Somehow, fixing teeth in Upstate NY, I managed to get the "Comptroller" of Nigeria several million dollars into my debt, and received a similar opportunity to collect said monies. It's been a few years since I sent the several thousands needed on his part to free up the cash, but it's good to know it will be coming along one of these days to stoke my FIRE.

Congratulations on this great windfall!

hahaha,

Blue Collar,
I'll happily loan you the 180 because I found out that I actually have a Nigerian prince as a cousin. He, of course is leaving Nigeria due to all the political strife and in order to have his wealth transferred to bank in the UK, all he needs is 250.00 USD. As his cousin he's willing to give me 1 million USD if I simply help him out.

And here I thought my family was from Brooklyn? :rolleyes:

Glad to see I roll with good company, I was thinking only I was getting these windfalls.:)

Mazeltov, BCG! Seems like good fortune is affecting everybody here!

Why, just recently I was sent notification that I had won the People's Postcode Lottery! How awesome is that, since I never even had to purchase a ticket?

I can't describe just how thrilling it was, especially since it was sent to me by none other than Baron Wheels himself! It's not every day that a commoner like me receives missives from the aristocracy. And all it will take is a small processing fee to get my jackpot shipped. What could be simpler?

I had been forecasting TMYs, but once they back that dump truck full of money down my driveway - any day now - it'll be adios to the w*rking world and hello freedom!
Bwaaa, :LOL:,nicely put.

You are all having wonderful luck . I on the other hand had to bail my grandson out of a Mexican jail where he was on spring break . This was a shock to me as he is five .

As usual I have a story, This seems to be a current scam around here too. Maybe 3 weeks ago a neighbor rang my bell telling me about his grandson needing bail money. He said it was his grandsons voice too. I told him to tell them he had the money , they were going to send a cab for him to give the bail money to some one that would bring it to where it had to be. Before all that transpired, The neighbor found out the grandson was at a sports camp with his parents. But this one works a lot.

Yes, you are all doing so much better than I am. All I have to boast about these days is that Rachel from Cardholding Services is calling me several times each day from different local-looking numbers to invite me to apply for lower interest rates for my non-existing credit card debt. I feel very honored that she is so insistent.

Im sure once Rachel finds out about my close ties to Cambodia she will find my number.:D

Back
Top Bottom