2 commas

dallas27

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Spreadsheet says net worth (with house equity) is now above $1m. Long time coming, feels good, needed to share. Thanks for listening.

Well done!

It is always a great feeling. I bet you do not feel like a millionaire, yet you are one of the few.

Love the 2 commas. Tonight is Friday, Im 99 % sure tonight's menu is pizza. I usually consume Coca Cola with it. But know this, I will open up a bottle of Chianti Reserve that has sort of been calling my name anyways. I needed a reason, to open it, you gave me an excellent one. I will toast to your milestone, and wish you continued success.

Must be American if you use commas vs. periods.

Congrats....

I remember when I got there the first time.... before the big crash... went WAY down... took me awhile to get back above...

Here is hoping you do not drop below ever again....

It is always a great feeling. I bet you do not feel like a millionaire, yet you are one of the few.

Well, I haven't felt a millionaire before, so not sure if I feel like one. I'm sure my wife wouldn't like me running around trying to get feely with millionaires. What do they feel like to you? And how come you think I would not feel like them? :)

Seriously though, thanks all for the good wishes.

Last edited:
Congrats - although there is no material change to your life and you probably don't feel any different, it is a significant milestone nonetheless. One which most people are never able to achieve.

Congratulations! enjoyed your sense of humor (play on the word "feel") Lots of satisfaction in this achievement, at least there was for me. Even more when I got to this mark in liquid assets only.

Be sure to order your "two comma" button/pin from Amazon.:dance:

Well done. The good news is - the second one is easier.

I've been there multiple times - before the divorce, after the divorce but before the crash, after the crash......:LOL:

Congratulations, I hope that you enjoy the feeling of satisfaction.

51Iwxig-PmL._UX679_.jpg

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom