2015 Corvette , On the edge

Thanks for all the advise. I picked up a Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette yesterday. Had a little bit of buyers remorse. What a car. Wrote them a check. The salesman couldn't believe it. It's amazing give them a piece of paper, they give you a car. Gotta love it

Congratulations and have a great time. Come on, give us some details. Coupe? Convertible?......assuming coupe since no second color mentioned. Automatic? Stick? Don't know what area of the country you live in, have you been driving it? What do you think of the handling?
I've never had buyers remorse and I've bought 5 new vettes since 1995. Maybe it's because I'm a car nut. In any of our vehicles, an open road and not much traffic puts a smile on my face. Throw in some curves and I'm a happy camper!
Good luck with your vette.

I pay cash for all my rides too but I can't fathom spending more than 30K on a vehicle and yes, I like performance cars.

<--- Subaru ftw!

Thanks for all the advise. I picked up a Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette yesterday. Had a little bit of buyers remorse. What a car. Wrote them a check. The salesman couldn't believe it. It's amazing give them a piece of paper, they give you a car. Gotta love it

I sold my 63 last year, picked up a C6Z06 in Sept for track days/autocross. Have my eye set on a C7Z06, but wanted to wait until the second model year before pulling the trigger. I was autocrossing last weekend with a blue C7Z06. That car is a rocket! Congrats on your new ride! :dance:

Well congrats Pletal, I have to say I'm envious as I've loved Corvettes for most of my life. I'm the original owner of a 75 coupe as well we picked up a 04 Z several years back. Last year I had the pleasure of being a passenger in a C6 Z at the track and I have to tell ya, it's an experience I will never forget. I can only imagine how it would feel with over 100 more horses and better handling to be on the same track.

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

The only "big spending" we do is on travel, not things.
So I sometimes face the same issue on whether to splurge on business class for a long flight. We can afford it, but it still puts my stomach in a knot when I see the price difference.

Still, we do it more often than not, and we're always glad we did.

That's us, too. DH and I put a low priority on cars but I can guarantee you that in the 17 years we've been together we've spent the equivalent of a new Corvette on travel (probably more than one if you compound it). Just this week I made our first major travel purchase in retirement. We're still flying Business Class but only as far as Iceland.:D

So, OP, enjoy the car. Choose your splurges carefully, but then enjoy the heck out of them.

Back
Top Bottom