24 year old trying to get to millionaire by 35, punch holes in me plan

HaHa said:
My feeling is if one has knowledge or opinions that he feels are hard won and at least somewhat likely to be helpful, and he is willing to make the effort to express these ideas clearly, then someone like AJ really doesn't deserve to hear them. No vale la pena.

I have no issues with truth or falsehood of what he says. He is likely telling the truth. My issue is with his lack of ordinary courtesy and also the idiocy of coming to ask people something and then arguing with what they say! :p

Ha
There is more than one road to dublin. When you were 23 did you listen to everything your 'elders' told you?

Spanky said:
it's hoped that inflow > outflow. :LOL:

Fortunately, I was better at inflows than she was at outflows. ;) But I must admit, it's more of a challenge now that I'm retired. :LOL:

Hmmm - 1970 Colorado - XKE Jag(after timing chain mishap zapped roadster), girl from NYC, roommate to cut expenses, jumped on all the per diem assignments I could get, Dean Witter full service stockbroker, sking at Vail, etc.

Jag was used, brown bagged at Vail - And index funds didn't come out till 1977 - heh heh - 73/74 market sort of popped my bubble but I read Ben Graham's Intelligent Investor then and now - it only takes one.

So are indexers skins or shirts? This is fun. Hang in there - you will make it - but I still believe you gonna pay more than you need to.

heh heh heh - theoretically impure but 'mostly' an indexer.

HaHa said:
My feeling is if one has knowledge or opinions that he feels are hard won and at least somewhat likely to be helpful, and he is willing to make the effort to express these ideas clearly, then someone like AJ really doesn't deserve to hear them. No vale la pena.

I have no issues with truth or falsehood of what he says. He is likely telling the truth. My issue is with his lack of ordinary courtesy and also the idiocy of coming to ask people something and then arguing with what they say! :p

Ha

Sounds like my EX.

unclemick2 said:
Jag was used, brown bagged at Vail - And index funds didn't come out till 1977 - heh heh - 73/74 market sort of popped my bubble but I read Ben Graham's Intelligent Investor then and now - it only takes one.

Now if you only had bought a couple of slope side Condo's. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom