$25 credit card refund

Don't know if this has been talked about here. I have been holding my paperwork until I heard something definite on the subject. Guess we'll request our $50 now.

$25 credit card refund isn't a scam - MSN Money

Earlier this year I received a claim form for a multi-billion dollar class action case against TYCO based on the scams its CEO was doing several years ago (golden shower curtains anyone?). I just sent off my proof of claim a couple of weeks ago. I've got my fingers crossed. . .

I also received the forms in the mail. I don't see how it could be a scam to get information. To reply online you only have to include the ID number that was on the forms, no personal info. We'll see when the rebates are to be sent.

Last edited:
i entered my pin online a few weeks ago and have my fingers crossed. i've been following this for 2 yrs or so...they keep sending me mail that looks personal enough that i open it...but i was leery from the get-go

I used Option 3, since I'm pretty meticulous (anal) about records.

198 days out of the country for me :eek: We'll see if I get more than the $25. Based on their numbers per week I should get ~ $900 but it depends on how many people file.

Earlier this year I received a claim form for a multi-billion dollar class action case against TYCO based on the scams its CEO was doing several years ago (golden shower curtains anyone?). I just sent off my proof of claim a couple of weeks ago. I've got my fingers crossed. . .
We just got paid for class action suit against ATT Wireless. The proof of claim paperwork estimated claims would be paid at a rate of around 2.50 per share, but the actual payment ended up being only .75/share.....better than a kick in the head considering we had written it all off years ago including tax-loss carryovers, but I wish they had never gotten my hopes up about receiving 2.5/sh. There was a website where you could 'monitor' the process....it took approx 15 months from when we submitted the proof of claim

Back
Top Bottom