Am I hallucinating?

Wow -

The market can actually go the other way !

I have read about such phenomenon but forgotten what it's like and have actually seen it myself now. I feel so lucky to have lived through it.

I just hope this isn't one of those bear market rally tricks.

Wow -

The market can actually go the other way !

I have read about such phenomenon but forgotten what it's like and have actually seen it myself now. I feel so lucky to have lived through it.

I just hope this isn't one of those bear market rally tricks.

It's a trick. It's all a trick.:LOL: Oh wait, isn't April Fool's Day coming up? That must be it. ;)

Thinking back, it's hard to believe how scared many of us were back in October when the Dow dropped to 8500 or so. That sounds high from here.

Thanks for the link explaining this phenomenon. I thought the color on my television was out of whack - all those scary green numbers on CNBC where they have always been a nice warm red color for...well, ever since I can remember.

Thanks for the link explaining this phenomenon. I thought the color on my television was out of whack - all those scary green numbers on CNBC where they have always been a nice warm red color for...well, ever since I can remember.
Do not adjust your television. We are controlling your mind.

Yesterday we got over 3" of rain here. And now I'm seeing green numbers in my portfolio. What's the third sign of the apocalypse?

If we see green again tomorrow, Dawg54 won't be the only one on meds this weekend.

But hey, that'll probably never happen. Don't mention the war.

I was never worried.
img_794796_0_0ff25d720d269205de68fc80b5a9b3e4.gif

Yesterday we got over 3" of rain here. And now I'm seeing green numbers in my portfolio. What's the third sign of the apocalypse?
We have the formula!
When it rains in Texas, when it stops snowing in NY (none fell today), and CNBC reports good news about the market, the colors turn green.
Why didn't we see this pattern before ? :facepalm:

It's beem raining for two days straight here in North Texas and the market is up. Wow! I could never have imagined it.

It's beem raining for two days straight here in North Texas and the market is up. Wow! I could never have imagined it.

Sure glad you guys are getting rain. We are short of it here in N California. We had a good dosing the last week but for the next week predicting 70 and sunshine :( Need more rain.

Oops and the market has been up..yippie!

Last edited:
But will it close up for the week?

Maybe so, with both Citi and BAC reporting positive results for January and February, and a handful of banks starting to return the TARP $.

-- Rita

I peeked...the index charts look like something out of Physics 100 class. ;)
As Curly (Jack Palance) said in CitySlickers..."The day is young yet."

Labrador...
Hint:might want to use headphones in office.
Cheech and Chong in the car, on youtube.

Yup it was a Labrador.

Deleted link. A bit too colorful I suppose.

Last edited:
Dow closed up over 50 today! Time for a group hug like in the last episode of the Mary Tyler Moore show. Does anyone remember the song they sang?

Attachments

• group hug.jpg
    group hug.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 83
It's a Long Way to Tiperrary

Back
Top Bottom