Ancient methodology/New timing tool

ronin

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
New meaning to "what's your sign?". (I'm a water dragon btw)

Load up on stock this year and prepare to switch out next?

Returns of the Dragon

What hogwash. Believing some ancient system of astrology is going to predict the stock market.

Besides, it's useless information because thanks to the Mayan calendar we all know the world ends this year.

Well, either the world ends, or Quetzalcoatl is going to return.

Last edited:
Well, either the world ends, or Quetzalcoatl is going to return.
Oh man, I hope not. Although I swear I didn't drink the water, years ago while visiting Mexico I came down with a miserable case of Quetzalcoatl. For a while I was begging for the world to end...

Hmm.... According to the posted link, the year of the Rabbit has historically been the best for stocks, followed by the year of the Dragon, which is the coming year.

Wait a minute! The year just past WAS the year of the Rabbit. Why my portfolio went down 4.5%?

Besides, it's useless information because thanks to the Mayan calendar we all know the world ends this year.

Well, it may not. Saw a guy on TV who says that if he jumps off a cliff at the exact instant the world is to end he will save the world. He didn't say exactly how that works though, but I guess the physics must be over my head.:uglystupid:

So don't cash in all your stocks just yet.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom