Any 2016 Boeing Company retirees get a surprise paycheck today?

supernova72

Recycles dryer sheets
Noticed a deposit in my bank account this morning and a notice in the employee portal saying "you have a new paycheck".

Me: retired from The Boeing Company July 2016. I believe this is the former Employee Incentive Plan (EIP) now called PBI (performance based incentive).

I don't know all the math behind it but from what I recall it's combo of company performance, business unit performance, personal performance (PM rating). Then it's pro-rated for how long one worked in 2016.

Nice surprise!! I have income in 2016. :D

I assume you mean for 2017. And I (as someone who retired from Intel in 2016) got bonuses from Intel in 2017 - along with the bulk of my early retirement payout - so I got lots of income for 2017.

I assume you mean for 2017. And I (as someone who retired from Intel in 2016) got bonuses from Intel in 2017 - along with the bulk of my early retirement payout - so I got lots of income for 2017.

Oh shoot. My bad on that last sentence. I meant I'll have "income" in 2017. My sick leave, severance, vacation payout was all in 2016. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom