As God is my witness, I will never be in

MasterBlaster,
I hit it lucky weatherwise in Chicago and looks like SF is gonna keep that trend.

SF so far is a blast, see http://oapinsf.blogspot.com/

Ole Maggie next door drinks some mighty fine wine. We recycle and on each floor is a recycle room, her wine bottles actually have corks.

Dude, the ole OAP had walked the streets of SF unfearing now for nearly 2 months. I've seen a lot of things people won't see in Kansas. But I love it.

Ran my Thallium Perfusion Dual Isotope stress test this morning and at about half way the Doctor Thorison (sp?) indicated she wanted to stop the test. She informed me that if she asked, I should cough very hard from the diaphragm and continue at her command. Geesh.

Turns out during the test I had heart arrythmias that persisted thru several beats. She was standing in front of me while I was on the treadmill watching every eye movement.

But hey, I'm still here. She said I had 3 consequtive PVC's (Rich, any comment) and was going tachycardic for a bit.

I finished the test alive and actually reached my target rate of 165. Yeah, first thing I did after discharge was go over and stand behind the Amubulatory center at UCSF and view the skyline of SF.

My heart muscle feels like it hurts right now.

Back
Top Bottom