Originally Posted by REWahoo
No change here - I'm sticking with my holdings in Wellesley and Wellington.
I try to remain fairly close to my target AA and not pay a great deal of attention to which way the forecasters say the wind will blow. My history of attempting to time the market is dismal.
My asset allocation includes 30% Wellesley, and like REWahoo and others here that hold Wellesley I have made no changes in the percentage of Wellesley that I hold or in my overall asset allocation due to the bond bubble talk.
If the bond bubble bursts, I expect Wellesley shares will fall in value for a period of time. Should that happen, I plan to make no changes other than rebalancing to maintain my planned asset allocation.