Barron's crystal ball article !

For those of us who do not have access to the article could you please give us a quick run down of what is said?

search title in google for access. Investment Advisors Take Wary Views From on High

For those of us who do not have access to the article could you please give us a quick run down of what is said?

Sorry you couldn't access the article, I don't subscribe but was able to open it regardless. The article pretty much says that after nine years of a bull run and the US as well as the global economy hitting on all cylinders thing are almost perfect and when things are going so well it is usually a time to expect the unexpected. They interviewed a number of financial personalities and their different takes on how things may or may not work out. Some saw the US tax reform as a vehicle with some yet to be discovered unintended consequences that may not bode well.

Nothing earth shattering but some food for thought.

Last edited:
Sorry you couldn't access the article, I don't subscribe but was able to open it regardless. The article pretty much says that after nine years of a bull run and the US as well as the global economy hitting on all cylinders thing are almost perfect and when things are going so well it usually a time to expect the unexpected. They interviewed a number of financial personalities and their different takes on how things may or may not work out. Some saw the US tax reform as a vehicle with some yet to be discovered unintended consequences that may not bode well.

Nothing earth shattering but some food for thought.
Thank you. I was able to read it by googling it. I didn't know to do that! You learn something new everyday. Interesting article. With so much uncertainty in the markets cash is sensible I think. I just don't know what to do with my extra cash, so I continue to let it build.

I didn't read the article, but I am pretty sure that it's always time to expect the unexpected.

Ah, so another "bad things may happen" article eh?

Back
Top Bottom