Be Gentle With Me Suze

Does this mean your getting a tatoo ?? I think you can afford it . So you are approved !

Does this mean your getting a tatoo ?? I think you can afford it . So you are approved !
No, I just love my Suze. Don't find many like her up here in the Birkenstockade.

Ha

I bet her tatoo is located on her a$$. I say go for it. She will probably get that back many times over just through dates. Particularly if it jiggles just right.:cool:

I bet her tatoo is located on her a$$. I say go for it. She will probably get that back many times over just through dates. Particularly if it jiggles just right.:cool:
Yep; I can tell she would do OK with you or me.

ha

Sorry y'all, Suze already has a girlfriend I think...

Sorry guys but Suze would be more interested in me than haha& Dawg !!

Oh if you could only see the obscene gesture that just about requires me to make!

The girls can have Suze, I'd slit my wrist if I had to listen to her annoying voice every morning.

Maria is great, but my money honey is Fox news Liz Claman. I love her interviews with Warren, and she is always nice to look at.
liz_claman_ourteam.jpg

Wait a minute... I thought few from this forum watch CNBC... Or are you just ogling, with the TV volume way down?

Sorry guys but Suze would be more interested in me than haha& Dawg !!
I thought we were referring to the 19 year old. Well, Suze is still funny and a great speaker and whatever floats her boat is definitely ok by me. :)

Ha

Last edited:
Look at my avatar...that is my favorite....and the only thing that I will leave fox on for....I turn the sound off though!

Jim

The girls can have Suze, I'd slit my wrist if I had to listen to her annoying voice every morning.

Maria is great, but my money honey is Fox news Liz Claman. I love her interviews with Warren, and she is always nice to look at.

Liz is definitely my favorite...

my money honey is Fox news Liz Claman

Gabes favorite too. Whenever she pops up on tv he stops what he's doing and watches her very intently.

I keep telling him that redheads are bad news, but kids never listen.

You guys have it all wrong

Erin Burnett is the best financial anchor. She get's my chart pointing up in the morning

Burnett_Erin_240x250.jpg

You guys have it all wrong

Erin Burnett is the best financial anchor. She get's my chart pointing up in the morning

Burnett_Erin_240x250.jpg

Don't tell DW, she thinks it is her!

Ha

I find it shocking that the men on this board look at serious news women as sex objects. Personally, I admire Matt Lauer for his intelligence, sense of humor, and how he looks in swim trunks:smitten:.

Well then, I think it might be appropriate to steer away from serious news women to actual sex objects.

img_681946_0_712426c80649ca69078c479268c70569.jpg

Vida Guerra for president? I'd watch the state of the union address with more regularity.

Back
Top Bottom