Best toilet paper and paper towels

Thanks Goonie

I tried the select a size and it really does last a lot longer because the sheets are smaller.

I tried cutting a paper towel roll in half and I used a hacksaw....I made kind of a mess out of it.

So is the fishing knife a better way to go for cutting them in half?

I'm all ears for better tools to cut a roll in half with!

Jim

My husband used to use a saw but converted to a very sharp knife. It works beautifully.

>:D :D :rolleyes:

Nevermind.

:D

Memories of the old fish camp out in the swamp when I built my own sewage system.

heh heh heh - tempted to wax eloquent on the life cyle of the human turd - but I won't. Live in the city now - usually buy Northern and don't stint - just wipe away. :cool:

Thanks Martha

Is it a knife without any "teeth" on it like a fishing knife or more like a steak knife?

Cuppajoe

They changed the Brawny guy! When I was growing up he had a mustache and looked more like a lumberjack.

I wonder why they changed him?

For all I know though they might have changed him back in like 1985 but I'm sure he looked different when I was a little kid.

Jim

Thanks Martha

Is it a knife without any "teeth" on it like a fishing knife or more like a steak knife?

Cuppajoe

They changed the Brawny guy! When I was growing up he had a mustache and looked more like a lumberjack.

I wonder why they changed him?

For all I know though they might have changed him back in like 1985 but I'm sure he looked different when I was a little kid.

Jim

The Brawny guy fell victim to the metrosexual revolution!

Thanks for the knife idea Martha and Al.

I used a saw and a serrated knife and then a fillet style knife and the fillet style knife worked so much better.

Jim

Does anyone have an estimate of annual cost savings due to cutting paper towel rolls into 1/2's or 1/3's? Inquiring minds want to know.

We use the select-a-size paper towels for the house and we find a roll lasts a lot longer. At my shop (tattoo shop) good paper towels are a premium commodity. For our work we use Brawny (or target identical brand). I used Bounty for about 12 years until they changed the "recipe", then switched to Viva for about 7 years until they too changed (started to "pill" up--bad for my work!). In a busy week my shop goes through more than 4 8-packs.

Back
Top Bottom