Buy 2019 H&R Block Federal + State Deluxe now or wait?

sheldon cornped

Recycles dryer sheets
You can get the disc from Amazon right now for $19.99 shipped, but the digital download is $34.97. Does anyone think the download price will go on sale like last year ($14.99)? Doesn't make sense for disc to be cheaper......Thanks

You can get the disc from Amazon right now for $19.99 shipped, but the digital download is $34.97. Does anyone think the download price will go on sale like last year ($14.99)? Doesn't make sense for disc to be cheaper......Thanks
I've been using H&R Block Deluxe + State for years and years and buying it from Amazon. There are usually two windows when it's on sale. Now, for about a week, and for a weekend in early April. I've never seen it at $14.99, I've typically grabbed it in April when it's $19.99, except for this year I needed to do tax planning before the end of the year so I got it at $24.99.

My advice would be to get it now for $19.99 rather than wait until April to maybe get it for $14.99. In my case, yeah, I spent $5 more than I usually do on the software but I was able to do a preliminary run at my taxes. Now I can go back and double check everything at my leisure instead of being pressured in that week or so leading up to the deadline of April 15th.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom