Calling the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I wasnt manic, yelling or screaming, using any props or noisemakers, and I didnt tell anyone they should BUY BUY BUY! or SELL SELL SELL!!!

Oh look! Its Vida Guerra!

(Silly fellow posters, never use your ammo until its needed ;) )

Attachments

• vida.JPG
    vida.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 15
I'll call the bottom. The bottom is ZERO for all the markets, and the top is infinity....there I feel better........:)

I'm predicting the market will rise to infinity, AND BEYOND!!

4th quarter this year is my best guesstimate from what I am hearing/reading. Anyway, I'm buying then...until that time I refuse to panic (well, much, anyway).

I approve of this thread. Specially the pictures! Since I no read so well..

Good news! Only 1,356 points to go until the Dow hits its bottom of 7,267!!!

It's all UP from here[1]

[1] May require standing on your head when looking at charts.

I was out painting the house -- came in 25 minutes before closing - put on CNBC to see how the day was progressing - it was falling 100 points a minute for awhile. I feel numb, weak and a little sick.
This is a freaking nightmare -

For some strange reason I decided to turn on CNN 30 minutes ago. I had been a very good boy and not watched throughout the week. I was sure that I was seeing some sort of misprint since checks on the internet throughout the day showed maybe 80 to 130 points down ... :eek:

Ditto the sick, numb, ... Flipping a coin to decide between more scotch or more bullets (can no longer afford both). Geeezzz

t.r.

At this rate, I might be able to tell my grandkids someday that I bought the entire stockmarket.

I'll say it again, I'm really glad I didn't fully retire yet. Never thought I would say this, but I am going to ramp my business back to full time for a while until I feel more comfortable. That could be days, weeks, months, or years.

This really sucks.

Dow -2475. All equities go negative and we owe additional money to the entities whose stock we were holding. (It's a joke, really)

Hey thats plausible. We might throw future tax money at bailouts that dont work. If you're holding the stock AND throwing away bailout money, you've got a negative total.

Dow -2475. All equities go negative and we owe additional money to the entities whose stock we were holding. (It's a joke, really)

I'll try and hold on to my cash just in case. ^-^

Havent heard from Dawg - hope he's OK. I have joined his ranks of the head bangers :p

Havent heard from Dawg - hope he's OK. I have joined his ranks of the head bangers :p

I'm fine. I've decided to put all this doom and gloom behind me. Nothing I can do about it at this point. Let's all just tip toe through the tulips together and be happy. Here, I hope this cheers everyone up.:D

YouTube - Tiny Tim

whenever one of you figures out the bottom, please pm me as i am ready to buy in at that very moment

thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom