Calling the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where my bottom is, I keep falling on it every time I turn on the tube.
Larry

I'm amazed how calm I am - even after watching the Asian markets tonight.
I guess it is a matter of - I can't do anything about it, so why get upset.

At some point people just get worn out and things calm down.

Audrey

Anyone else not worn out?

Anyone?

Okay. Good. Someone light up the Capitalationsignal...

Not sure exactly what that is, but I'm very willing to entertain random cartoons and graphics.

Please...nothing that would be immediately banned on "www.penthouseforum.com".

Thank you.

Anyone else not worn out?

Anyone?

Okay. Good. Someone light up the Capitalationsignal...

Not sure exactly what that is, but I'm very willing to entertain random cartoons and graphics.

Please...nothing that would be immediately banned on "www.penthouseforum.com".

Thank you.

Everyone likes a good picture of a bottom.

whenever one of you figures out the bottom, please pm me as i am ready to buy in at that very moment

thanks....
I'm calling today the bottom. It's guaranteed. You can take it to the bank.

Of course, I may revise this opinion at any time and past performance does not indicate future performance. This post is for entertainment only. I'm ready to be a radio/TV financial "expert." :D

Today is the bottom. Deposit THAT in your 401k.

I decided enough was enough... on another thread I said the S&P would drop to 750 by EOD. That will assure a rebound.

So far the S&P has gone up to 893. It will likely end positive for the day (wait, I'll jinx my jinx... I mean...) NEGATIVE, it will close very negative today.

Every chart I've seen of Bear markets shows a bottom and a small dip up followed by another dip down before the Bull starts:rolleyes:

I don't think we are there yet...

All the talking heads on CNBC are saying we are in a recession so maybe it's almost over:confused:

Every chart I've seen of Bear markets shows a bottom and a small dip up followed by another dip down before the Bull starts:rolleyes:

Thanks Steve, but I wasn't really thinking of charts, I was thinking more like photos. :D

>:D

75%20Surfer%20Ass.jpg

with the MACD or RSI making a higher low on the market's lower low

too bad i imagined it last week when i jumped back in

OK, I'm calling the bottom now.

This market is unbelievable! With 15 minutes left in the day, I don't know if we are going to be up 300 or down 600, and at one point in the day we were down 1,000. This is a first for me!

Here's what Bogle says about the bottom:

There will be a point at which stocks will turn, long before the economy does. It's a year or a year-and-a-half to go before the economy reaches bottom. We've got a lot of toxicity to get rid of in our system. We need patience and fortitude; 90% to 95% of what's going on is due to speculators. Turnover in the market this year will be 330%. Last year it was 280%. In 1929 it was 140%. This is a crazy era and we're letting the speculators run the train. We're letting the nuts run the insane asylum. Eventually speculators lose.
Vanguard's Bogle shares his bear-market survival strategy - MarketWatch

I was thinking photo, but I do appreciate some good subtle humor.

this ain't it. the drop in the final quarter hour of trading, against the strong (and impressive) run-up which preceeded, suggests there are still a lot of sellers out there. and, the number of bottom seekers suggests there's still more $ to be lost before we've seen "capitulation". my sense is we're close, then a brief run up before a final bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom