Cash flow cleaning out the attic

ChrisK

Dryer sheet wannabe
Now that I am finally FIRE i have some time to sell "stuff" that has accumulated over the years up in the attic. Thanks to ebay and Craig's list, I am up about 1K in the past couple weeks with plenty more to go. Although I know overall there is a net loss (vs original purchase price many moons ago) it is pretty cool to generate some painless cash flow. It is also amazing to see what folks will take if it is free!

We’ve been selling on eBay for over 15 years. I just checked our sales total and we’ve sold over $80,000 in that timeframe. Just for selling our “stuff”.
The more stuff you sit on, the more stuff you’ll end up sitting on. Clean out and clean up $$$$$$$.

We’ve been selling some old camera equipment and computers this year and I think have gotten up to $1700 so far. Not much else to sell anymore. It was spent on new stuff LOL!

I love selling crap that would otherwise go to the thriftstore.

We’ve been selling on eBay for over 15 years. I just checked our sales total and we’ve sold over $80,000 in that timeframe. Just for selling our “stuff”.
The more stuff you sit on, the more stuff you’ll end up sitting on. Clean out and clean up $$$$$$$.

Wow - $80K - very impressive!

Back
Top Bottom