Chicken: Whole or Parts?

Make that 2 of us. I like my steaks and prime rib nice and rare, but it does have to be cooked.
Raw sushi? Just the idea of it makes me go Blech. :sick:
I do like the cooked fish sushi rolls. Does that count? :D
Nope. This is a macho contest in which nothing counts unless it would nauseate normal people. Or it could give you a deadly infestation. :)

ha

Nope. This is a macho contest in which nothing counts unless it would nauseate normal people. Or it could give you a deadly infestation. :)

ha

Am I a macho little old lady?:cool:

ha
Ok, then I will stake my claim. I ate Rocky Mountain oysters in Tuscon AZ, in front of a crowd at a big western style BBQ event. The country band leader asked "Whoever is from the East Coast, please stand up. And those of you who have never eaten Rocky Mt oysters, please stay standing."
This guy didn't think "the little lady" had the nerve to eat them. He was a great sport and busted them big time on me.
Does THAT count? :cool:

Ok, then I will stake my claim. I ate Rocky Mountain oysters in Tuscon AZ, in front of a crowd at a big western style BBQ event. The country band leader asked "Whoever is from the East Coast, please stand up. And those of you who have never eaten Rocky Mt oysters, please stay standing."
This guy didn't think "the little lady" had the nerve to eat them. He was a great sport and busted them big time on me.
Does THAT count? :cool:

Reminds me of a joke about the food at college:
"What's for dinner?"
'Buffalo chips and prairie oysters.'

I guess Leatherneck is busy with his chickens. We haven't heard from him in a while...

Erotic: using a feather

Kinky: Using the whole chicken

I'll pass on the kinky and take erotic for a hundred dollars please......:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom