Citi Card AA mielage offer

MJ

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just saw this on the citicard website.

Citi Platinum AAdvantage

If your looking to add extra free miles to your existing AA mileage account, you can get 15,000 miles with the 1st year membership waived. I just got it but thru a mail offering. I had 17,000 miles unused for many years, now I will be able to use them with the additional mileage. I plan to keep the card for several months and then cancel the card.

MJ

Re: Cit Card AA mielage offer

great, you can use the miles to fly you back for free after Lowes moves you (after committing to the 10% off) :LOL:

Re: Cit Card AA mielage offer

No more, Mr. NiceGuy. :bat:

That's the last time I find you people ways to fly for free and save up to $1000 when you decide to make a virtual move. :( :'(

Use up all your nest egg, see if I care.

MJ :D :D :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

MJ said:
I just saw this on the citicard website.

Citi Platinum AAdvantage

If your looking to add extra free miles to your existing AA mileage account, you can get 15,000 miles  with the 1st year membership waived. I just got it but thru a mail offering. I had 17,000 miles unused for many years, now I will be able to use them with the additional mileage. I plan to keep the card for several months and then cancel the card.

MJ
I've already got one of them AA cards. In fact I used it tonight for a free cab ride home :p

JPatrick said:
I've already got one of them AA cards. In fact I used it tonight for a free cab ride home :p

How many miles did he deduct for the econo ride or was it 1st class? :confused: :D

Jokes apart, I have used more than 700K miles for 25+ domestic an International tickets.

Miles and points do save you a bundle.

The annual fee for the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® is $0 for the first twelve months, $85 thereafter.

Wow...

Back
Top Bottom