Do you collect and return cans/bottles for cash?

Do you return cans/bottles for cash?

• No, never

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • No, but I used to

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Yes, I need the dough

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Yes, we don't have curbside recycle

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I used to get $20 twice a year for 15 years, $600. At least I didn't make a special trip, used the dough to buy lunch.

Actually we save them and donate them to a local charitable organization. Also, Just because one saves cans doesn't mean they need the dough, it could just be either frugal or just recycling raw materials to keep them out of the landfill. Several more options would be appropriate for this poll.

I on the other like to donate cans and bottles for good cause and for the needy. They need it more than I do and it makes me feel better.......

Besides expense reduction was never my goal when I retired. I pulled the plug when I determined that I can afford the same pre retirement lifestyle without cutting expenses.

And no one is mocking you or putting you down for your lifestyle choices. We have a wide range of lifestyles and goals here.

Sorry for the lack of the "donation" line in the poll. Nobody has ever come to the door and asked for cans in the 30 years I've lived here.

Just a tibit 'cause Sunday was trash/recycle day and I rolled 'em all out to the curb.

Sorry for the lack of the "donation" line in the poll. Nobody has ever come to the door and asked for cans in the 30 years I've lived here.

Just a tibit 'cause Sunday was trash/recycle day and I rolled 'em all out to the curb.

Ive enjoyed your posts on going big for high end food, but this is just MADNESS!

You'll be living in a van down by the river the next downturn.

Back
Top Bottom