Join Early Retirement Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
ETFs For Income-Hungry Investors
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 81
ETFs For Income-Hungry Investors

SSgA Income Allocation ETF is a new ETF that holds everything from emerging market bonds to preferred stocks in order to generate consistent cash flow and stable returns. It is one of a handful of multi-asset income ETFs that offer a one-size-fits-all solution for income-hungry investors.

The SSga ETF varies it's allocation between income producing classes to bolster returns.

SSga ETF also by focuses on total return, yield plus capital appreciation. It has a 50 percent weighting of both stocks and bonds, around which Goolgasian and his team can shift as much as 20 percent in either direction. So the ETF could be invested as much as 70 percent in either stocks or bonds. During extreme market events, the managers have the freedom to go to 50 percent cash.

ETFs for Income-Hungry Investors - Bloomberg

AzDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Recycles dryer sheets
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 369
Assuming we're talking about the same fund ... symbol INKM.

It appears to be an ETF of ETFs ... and carries a 70 bps ER on top of the underlying ERs of its holdings.

No thanks.

FinanceGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #3
Confused about dryer sheets
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canton
Posts: 3
The 70 bps ER includes the underlying ETF's. Not cheap but not outrageous either.
Catbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Quick Links

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.