Experience with (not) State Farm, Allstate

We switched from State Farm to Amica about 10 years ago and are still amazed how much lower their insurance is. Our rental home rate went down $1200 per year and our main home and autos went down a generous amount. No, I don't sell insurance, but can't resist letting you know about Amica. Insurance has an incredible impact on everyone with fixed incomes.
Switched from SF to Amica too. At first, it was about the same, when including the year end dividend.

But get this. Amica actually DROPPED the premium price on my home owner insurance this year. I couldn't believe it. I have never seen that happen with any carrier.

Switched from SF to Amica too. At first, it was about the same, when including the year end dividend.

But get this. Amica actually DROPPED the premium price on my home owner insurance this year. I couldn't believe it. I have never seen that happen with any carrier.

State Farm dropped my homeowners by about 1 % even with a 2.5% increase in the coverage factored in. This is in the Tx hill country. Of course it works out that the combination of homeowners and auto mean that compared to the cost without the bundle the auto is essentially free. (Live in a more rural area)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom