Feedback on my final OMY plan

What do you all think?

You have plenty of dough. IMHO you will be OMY syndrome forever until Medicare kicks in.

Do you value your time over your money? Because time will run out. It's not your responsibility to provide Healthcare for your son, unless he is incapacitated or unable to himself for some reason then maybe help.

With 3mil invested, even a gain of 4% is 120k. I think you are in analysis paralysis...what exactly are you waiting for again?

What is the cost for cobra? A HSA type plan may be reasonable and better than aca.

If you have Roth money you may be able to use Roth withdrawals to avoid going over the cliff.

I wish I did, but I don't. I went through a 3 year period of inadequate income trying to build a private practice with a difficult partner and actually had to spend down some of my investments (ouch!).

It's ok either way. I can't wait to get to May. I'm so excited.

I wish I did, but I don't. I went through a 3 year period of inadequate income trying to build a private practice with a difficult partner and actually had to spend down some of my investments (ouch!).

It's ok either way. I can't wait to get to May. I'm so excited.

You are taking care of yourself that's why you feel excited..when I read you were a pediatric hospitalist I thought to myself that has to be an extremely stressful job and ripe for burnout.

My DH and I had some wonderful hospitalist care during the problems after his MV replacement and you are a combo of handholder, point of care focus and pretty much jack of all trades. When you care for children and their upset parents it must be even more difficult...you have more then earned your downtime and retirement.

Back
Top Bottom