Fido Consolidated 1099 Tax Form

I also got my Fidelity brokerage 1099 last week. Also got Vanguard mutual fund 1099DIV in January.

I got my WellsTrade consolidated 1099 this week.

Still waiting for TDAmeritrade.

The speed of delivery and accuracy of 1099s should be part of broker rankings. :)

Got my 1099 on 2/4 also. Just hoping for no revised 1099 because the state and fed tax forms are already in the mail and my income based student loan payment form with 2014 tax forms has already been submitted.

My friend (the snake-bit one from other threads, for those of you who recall it) has a Fidelity brokerage account and an inherited IRA, both of which contain several investments such as individual stocks, bonds, non-Fidelity mutual funds, and Fidelity mutual funds. He still has not received his 1099 or has seen it on line. I seem to recall the deadline for Fidelity sending them out being Feb 17, not Feb 14 (Feb 16 is a holiday). Also, he has some investments with other brokerage companies and one of them has always asked for an extension into March, further delaying my ability to complete his tax forms.

I have a much simpler pair of accounts which contain only Fidelity mutual funds (5 funds) and I received my 1099 about 2 weeks ago after seeing it posted on line about a week before that. Because I keep track of all of distributions from all accounts, I already knew what the amounts would be except for the Qualified Dividends because that info is not known to me until the 1099 comes out.

I got my 1099 Consolidated from Fidelity last week.

Are you looking under the tab for "Tax Forms"?

I first thought it would be under "Statements" but there is a separate tab for "Tax Forms".

+1 Ours appeared online a few days ago.

Somehow I kind of expected that this was an optimistic date.

Looked at my FIDO account this morning and saw a "preliminary" 1099.

All pages of this document are for your information only and may assist you in your tax preparations. This document is only available online and a paper copy will not be mailed to you. This preliminary information will not be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service and is not available for download into tax preparation software.
You can expect to receive an official consolidated 1099 Tax Reporting Statement as soon as your information is finalized. All official 1099 Tax Reporting statements will be mailed and available online no later than March 14, 2015.

My 1099 appeared online today. It was the official version, not a "preliminary version" as mentioned above.

My 1099 appeared online today. It was the official version, not a "preliminary version" as mentioned above.

Me too. I was told my holdings in KMP held it up. I still have to wait on the KMP K-1 for their final numbers, I think. I'd rather wait and get it right than file amended returns.

anything not requiring a k1 was posted yesterday 2/14 on fidelity

+1 My official consolidated 1099 is now available online as of today. That account has ETFs from 3 companies: iShares, Vanguard, and Wisdom Tree. The information is exactly as I was expecting based on the "Tax Info" tab in early January.

anything not requiring a k1 was posted yesterday 2/14 on fidelity

No K-1's here. Just bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and one stock. Here's a screenshot of the first page of my 1099, received today the 14th.

Attachments

• Fido 1099 Prelim.jpg
    Fido 1099 Prelim.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 8
it was funny because i checked yesterday around noon and they weren't posted yet , i looked again at 4pm and they were up and ready for downloading.

damn ,all looked so good on what i did in turbo up to that point. 60k in dividends and capital gains distributions made those big refund numbers vanish ha ha ha .

but give me the gains and i will pay the taxes.

My friend's complicated (and preliminary) 1099 form appeared on line yesterday (Saturday, 2/14). I prepare his tax returns so I updated my estimates with better data. His 1099 from another brokerage company also appeared on line in the last day or two. That one has some odd data I can't easily estimate but I came pretty close this time.

Does anybody own shares of FSGDX from Fidelity? What was the foreign tax paid per share on the distributions for 2014? Is that number available online somewhere at Fidelity?

The distributions tab shows the distributions paid after the tax was taken out, but one has to include the foreign taxes in one's AGI and they appear on the 1099-DIV.

I was set to start/finish my taxes this weekend when I received this email from Fidelity:
Your corrected 1099 tax form will be sent in early March

A corrected consolidated 1099 tax form will be sent to you in early March. In addition, this form will be available to view and print at Fidelity.com. If you are enrolled in eDelivery, you will receive an email once your form is available online.

Important Information about Your Corrected 1099
Generally, we send corrected tax forms because we have received revised tax data for securities such as non-Fidelity mutual funds, unit investment trusts, mortgage pool securities, or real estate investment trusts.

Therefore, you may want to postpone completing and filing your income tax returns until you receive your corrected tax form from us.

You can visit our Tax Center for answers to your tax questions, educational tools, resources for filing your taxes and more.

We have a brokerage account with TIAA-CREF/Pershing and the 1099-R won't be ready until 2/17.

They can do this. And they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

My 1099 is final (very simple one). Had the same values as what I was able to look-up (thanks Cobra9777). But it turns out that wasn't the hold-up to submitting my taxes anyway...H&R Block Tax Software won't submit if you have more than one 1095-A form (PPACA form). But the taxes are "done" now, just can't submit.

The finai version of my Fidelity 1099 was released yesterday, without revisions.

Mine too.
It would be nice if they could let us know which securities they think might be revised. I compared mine with the preliminary 1099 line by line and they were the same, so it was a false alarm this year.

My friend's complicated (and preliminary) 1099 form appeared on line yesterday (Saturday, 2/14). I prepare his tax returns so I updated my estimates with better data. His 1099 from another brokerage company also appeared on line in the last day or two. That one has some odd data I can't easily estimate but I came pretty close this time.

My friend's final (we hope) Fidelity 1099 came in last Saturday and it was the same as the preliminary one which came in a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom