Financial Spreadsheet Developed

PatM

Confused about dryer sheets
After cruising the web looking for the perfect financial spreadsheet many years back, I decided to develop my own. I have written a program that calculates my net worth each year based on projected salaries, expenses, inflation and actual tax calculations. Also the input can vary from year to year.
My question to anyone who wishes to reply is would this be something you might be interested in? Thank you.

I'd certainly be interested in taking a look at it.  I've been using my own "homebrew" one-page spreadsheet for some time now -- would love to see how it compares.  My e-mail:  retired_usacoe@yahoo.com

Regards,

Geoffrey

PatM said:
My question to anyone who wishes to reply is would this be something you might be interested in?  Thank you.

No.

off topic, and it may be old news, but I just found a neat little add-in on Excel. You can get stock quotes (stocks, etf's or mutual funds) updated live into your spreadsheet. May be handy if you track portfolio performance in your spreadsheet.

It's called msnstockquote. I guess you can get it from Microsoft Office updates page - I got it for my Excel 2002 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom