Financial Well-Being Quiz

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Most here will max this one too. It will take only a few minutes. Not a fan of CFPB but quiz is fun.

Based on in-depth interviews with dozens of people in focus groups, the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has developed a financial well-being quiz. The quiz is the agency’s attempt to quantify a very subjective concept so that researchers can measure it and integrate this measure into their research, said Genevieve Melford, a senior research analyst for the CFPB.
“It’s about creating a tool that allows meaningful research and effective interventions that might help people,” she said.

Quiz: Financial Well-being or Unease? | Squared Away Blog

65. Pretty touchy-freely quiz.

I maxed this one out. I agree, it's pretty touchy-feely. I'm far from the richest person around, especially on the ER Forum. Still, I feel good about being able to support my desired lifestyle, and that seemed to be all that was necessary to max out this particular quiz.

A mult-millionaire worry wort could score low, and an oblivious debt-ridden fool could score highly on this quiz.

I aced it. Then I took it again as my 40- to 50-year-old self and totally failed it. My, those were expensive years with the kids, and there was not a surplus of $$ left in the old checking account.

Back
Top Bottom