Ford/Lincoln $500 Rebate on New Car

Senator

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I always look for rebates, etc. Since I just bought/ordered a new Truck, and I should be able to pick up the truck this week, here is a tip for you.

Join the American Quarter Horse Association for $45. Be a member for 60 days, or at least over two month ends. Get an extra $500 off the price, on top of most other rebates and incentives.

How to redeem this certificate:
Step 1
Go to your local Ford Dealer and
negotiate your best deal on any eligible new
vehicle of your choice.
Step 2
Present this coupon to your sales consultant.
Step 3
You just saved $500. Go enjoy your new vehicle!

Redemption Period
You must purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle and take retail delivery between January 4, 2017 and January 2, 2018 to qualify for the $500 Bonus Cash. Special ordered vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 2, 2018. Vehicles delivered after January 2, 2018 are not eligible.

Customer Eligibility
You must be an AQHA member for at least 60 consecutive days prior to the vehicle purchase. A, X, D and Z Plan and final pay units are not eligible for this program.

Proof of Eligibility
AQHA members should present their eCertificate to the Ford Dealership at time of purchase. Members must also present their AQHA Member ID card. Dealerships will be required to retain a copy of the eCertificate in the deal jacket for audit purposes.

Ineligible Vehicles
Mustang Shelby GT/GT500
Mustang Boss 302
Focus Electric
F-150 Raptor

Program Offer
One purchase or lease per certificate. Vehicle must be reported sold to the eligible member in order to receive the AQHA $500 Bonus Cash offer.Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Non-negotiable - two per household per program period. $500 Cash Bonus valid from 1/4/2017 through 1/2/2018. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. See Dealer for additional details.

Payment of Incentive
You may apply the $500 Bonus Cash toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle. Or, you may elect to receive the $500 Bonus Cash from Ford Motor Company, in which case a check will be mailed directly from Ford Motor Company.

This offer is non-transferable. Once the certificate is generated, it cannot be transferred to another person. The name on the certificate must match the name on the vehicle sale.

For More Information
Contact your local Ford Dealer or AQHA @ (806) 376-4811 ext. 4653 for additional information.

Every time I have asked a dealer about specific incentives like this (not this specific one but ones similar) they have sighed and said quietly, we will match the incentive whether you are a member or not.

Every time I have asked a dealer about specific incentives like this (not this specific one but ones similar) they have sighed and said quietly, we will match the incentive whether you are a member or not.

It is not the same. In that case, the dealer is just changing the dealer best price, which was crap to begin with.

This is a Ford rebate, not a dealer rebate. If the dealer can give you a $500 decrease in price, you can still get this $500. Any dealer than can match these incentives are priced too high to begin with. Every $500 helps.

Would the dealer give you a Ford military discount too? Or a Ford student discount? There are lots of programs that you can get a discount on top of the best dealer price.

My latest purchase was a price from the dealer $800 BELOW invoice pricing. Less another $3,500 in incentives. Combines with some dealer rewards point fro getting my current truck fixed there, it is a 14% discount off MSRP.

Is there a car website that has these things? This is an awesome deal. I went on Kelly blue book, they didnt list it, this is like a super secret deal.

There probably is. I know the Ford sales guy had a monster list. He could check as many as would apply, and the Ford website determines if they are stackable or not.

The AQHA was a bonus $500 for me (actually $455). I would never have joined if not for the rebate.

Back
Top Bottom