Ford Motor Health Care

Marketneutral said:
Do not put others down - pull yourself up. If you try and focus you can achieve your goals. If you notice the ones that put others down are the ones working the counter at Popeye's at 80?

Marketneutral said:
Americans - just a bunch of Mr Magoos. :LOL:

Marketneutral said:
...Instead of having one unhappy overweight and whining American.

Masterblaster, better start practicing now... "You want regular or extra crispy?" :D

Hey Market"neutral", a little behind the 50 post/day avg.  You might want to pick up the pace.  You are right I add little to the board but let's see what you have covered -- the govt is in debt, corporations are evil, workers are getting screwed, the US automakers are in big trouble, there may be some areas with extreme real estate valuations, SS is trouble, outsourcing is happening before our eyes and Medicare is in trouble.  Well, no **** jack thanks for the independent thought and timely information.  There is no way I would have known about any of those without having read your prior posts.  Next, I imagine you are going to tell us about your theory that dinosaurs once existed on the Earth but nobody believes you.

You are the Ultimate American.  Despite sitting around your place posting 50 messages a day on an ER board you still have the gumption to call people lazy couch sitters  ::)  Something just isn't right upstairs.  ER can make people crazy H**** Jr

Well, I am going to enjoy the day with some family/friends and watch the 2nd biggest sporting event in our state.  Sounds a little, no a lot better, than wading through your BS.  Enjoy the day Troll of the ER forum Oracle of ER forum.  We will anxiously wait and see what your crystal ball says next...

;)

You have to ask yourself - ok this is happening - how do I profit from it?

Outsourcing - buy foreign currency of the countries getting the jobs. Is one example that I have used.

Remember Pittsburg and the Unions - some very cheap real estate coming available from these whinning union workers making $76 per hour. They get a cut to $35 per hour (which is way to much anyway) some real fire sales are going to happen...that you can rent at nutty prices to people having to sale.

That is using history to plan investments for the future.

That is all I am going to share. I am going to be like you and just put everyone down now for sharing their thoughts and ideas.

You are Master Troll. :LOL:

REWahoo! said:
Masterblaster, better start practicing now... "You want regular or extra crispy?" :D

I watched these Union Workers on TV complaining about $76 per month is not keeping up with inflation.  How can they expect to live on this paltry amount:confused:

They do not even know what is coming.

Fired and hired back as on a contract for $9 per hour if they are lucky.

Sorry history is my guide - this is so easy to see.

Build up your cash horde - buy their houses when they have to sale at any price then rent at overpriced values for the ones that were lucky to hold on to their job.

Worked for those in Pittsburg - will work again in this situtation.

:D

On the other side of the scale.

If the border thing goes through...expect price of your vegetables to go up at least 3xs what you are paying now.

Why? You will not expect a 20 year old American to work 10 hours bent over in the heat picking lettuce for 5.15 per hour.

Illegal immigrants are holding down wage inflation for your fruit and vegs. :D

We are turning into Germany, huh? A 1000 mile fence.

No history does not repeat itself indeed. ;)

I can see reality is a tough thing for this board.

I am out of here. :D

Marketneutral, guess I was being to subtle for you in this post..

http://early-retirement.org/forums/index.php?topic=5191.msg91474#msg91474

...so I will try again to make my point.

You tell the board,
Marketneutral said:
Do not put others down - pull yourself up. If you try and focus you can achieve your goals. If you notice the ones that put others down are the ones working the counter at Popeye's at 80?

...and yet you "put others down" in your posts as I quoted in the two exmples I gave in that post.

The point I'm making is that you are not consistent (and that's being kind) in what you are saying on the board. When people point this out, you say you aren't going to "share" with us any more and make the statement, "I think it is time for me to move on and give it up here." Yet you keep on posting.

Your own inconsistencies have not done much for your credibility. It has been my experience that posters with credibility problems don't fare well on the board. And as you keep pointing out, "History repeats itself."

If you do decide to keep participating on the forum, you might want to give some consideration to the consistency of your statements.

Marketneutral said:
I can see reality is a tough thing for this board.

I am out of here.   :D

Marketneutral: Hell, don't quit now!

The title for most obnoxious poster is well within
your grasp. (You're probably only in the top 5 at this stage).

A day or two more of posting, and you'd be able to celebrate with the best ever title. ;)

I am not sure no matter how inexpensive it got that too many people would be rushing to live in Pittsburg??

You can get a cheap 100 acre Farm in North Dakota too, but they ain't having bidding wars for it.

ex-Jarhead said:
Marketneutral:  Hell, don't quit now!

The title for most obnoxious poster is well within
your grasp.  (You're probably only in the top 5 at this stage). 

A day or two more of posting, and you'd be able to celebrate with the best ever title. ;)

What do you think Jarhead. Is he ahead of me? :)

JG

Social Security may be a fully taxed fixed pension after non-cola tax rates and rising Medicare B costs. I suspect Medicare B will soak up the inflation adjustment built into SS.

MRGALT2U said:
What do you think Jarhead. Is he ahead of me? :)

JG, in my book you rank way up there on the list of Most Obnoxious Posters. If you aren't the MOP head head MOP, you definitely give most other posters a dusting. :)

and I have a very comfortable couch. May move it to the front porch on the mobile home if my wife makes me buy a new one.

REWahoo! said:
JG, in my book you rank way up there on the list of Most Obnoxious Posters.  If you aren't the MOP head head MOP, you definitely give most other posters a dusting. :)

It's always nice to hear from a fan. :)

JG

JG:  That young man ran a 100 Meter race, and collapsed before the finish line.

You, on the other hand, remind me of the Kenyan Marathon runners that show up every 4 years in the Olympic Games, and beat everybody in the field running bare-footed. (In your case, even more remarkable, because you have arrows stuck in your back.) ;)

If durability is the most important criteria for this award, (which I personally believe it should be),
you are still #1 in my book. ;)

Jarhead

ex-Jarhead said:
JG:  That young man ran a 100 Meter race, and collapsed before the finish line.

You, on the other hand, remind me of the Kenyan Marathon runners that show up every 4 years in the Olympic Games, and beat everybody in the field running bare-footed. (In your case, even more remarkable, because you have arrows stuck in your back.) ;)

If durability is the most important criteria for this award, (which I personally believe it should be),
you are still #1 in my book. ;)

Jarhead

Aw shucks! This is high praise. Thank you.
BTW, I'm still #1 in my book also. :)

JG

Back
Top Bottom