Four Pillars of Investing on Sale June 4th - Kindle Edition

jdmorton

Recycles dryer sheets
A head's up - I was just on the Bogleheads.org forum and Bill Bernstein said his Four Pillars of Investing, Kindle Edition, will be on sale for one day only (June 4th) for $1.99. He says that McGraw-Hill is making him do it.

He also said that Rational Expectations is also available in unofficial "soft release" form (paperback) from Amazon.com. He hopes the Kindle Edition will be available in a week or so.

Thanks, I just one-clicked it too (too easy). I have the first edition in hardcover, my favorite investing book, I'd resisted buying the 2010 edition even though I wanted it. But for $1.99, I couldn't resist...

Thanks for the tip.

FYI it's also $1.99 on the itunestore.

Thanks for the tip.

FYI it's also $1.99 on the itunestore.

I just bought a copy from the iTunes Store. I always debate about Kindle vs Apple, but with iOS8, it looks like I'll be able to share all my content (apps/books/etc) with family members. I don't think there's an easy way to do this with Kindle books.

I'm also glad to see that there is price parity between Amazon and Apple.

I had sold this book back in 2008 when I sold or disposed of most of the rest of my belongings, including many, many books.
I bought this one at the lower price, I want to reread the section on financial history.

Also, Bill Bernstein has just released a new, advanced book, Rational Expectations: Asset Allocation for Investing Adults (Investing for Adults) (Volume 4):

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0988780321/

He said on the Bogleheads board that it will be available in Kindle in a week or two.

You don't need to read the first 3 volumes to get this, it contains all the material you need in this book (according to him).

Thanks for the heads up on this....I just purchased on iTunes.

He should give the book away for free. He'll get tons of advertising from the Boogleheads and can line his pockets with other books.

I was successful in snagging it during the early hours of June 5th (thought I'd probably missed it too) via Amazon 1-Click. Looks like its $16.17 today.

Back
Top Bottom