Gangnam style and the efficient market hypothesis

clifp

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The PBS Newshour had a fun and fascinating story on the impact of gangman style video on stock prices. Plus the huge benefit of having a good looking CEO like Marissa Meyers or Elon Musk appear on CNBC.

From now on I am going to evaluate a CEO hotness and dance moves before investing..

Elon Musk is good looking? I always thought he looked like an android.

Business Insider named Elon Musk as the sexiest CEO, IDK but you can take up with the two female reporters.. :D. He certainly has no trouble attracting gorgeous woman.

The PBS Newshour had a fun and fascinating story on the impact of gangman style video on stock prices. Plus the huge benefit of having a good looking CEO like Marissa Meyers or Elon Musk appear on CNBC.

From now on I am going to evaluate a CEO hotness and dance moves before investing..

Just this morning I was hunting down the current earworm music with which Microsoft is advertising their Surface Pro. You know - the ad with no English words and undecipherable lyrics? Turns out it is clipped from the South Korean K-pop group 2NE1 and the intro lyrics are "we are the best". Seems they are managed by the same company that manages Psy, who did gangnam style.

Hunh. Maybe Microsoft had it in mind to back a company proven to deliver huge hooks.

If they are smart enough to make millions, they are smart enough to not marry ugly....

Look at the Social Register section of any big newspaper...Many wives of rich men are not that much more beautiful than a good-looking middle-class woman; they just do more with what they've got. They can afford all the costly beauty-making they need...plastic surgeons, hair extensions, personal trainers, personal chefs, specially-made clothing...

Amethyst

If they are smart enough to make millions, they are smart enough to not marry ugly....

Plus the huge benefit of having a good looking CEO like Marissa Meyers or Elon Musk appear on CNBC.

Marissa Meyer is the novelist. Marissa Mayer is the President and CEO of Yahoo. <Big Grin>

Look at the Social Register section of any big newspaper...Many wives of rich men are not that much more beautiful than a good-looking middle-class woman; they just do more with what they've got. They can afford all the costly beauty-making they need...plastic surgeons, hair extensions, personal trainers, personal chefs, specially-made clothing...

Amethyst
What amazes me is that they would be willing to spend all the time to do all that, rather than something fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom