Grange Insurance?

WFL

Dryer sheet wannabe
Does anyone have any experience with this company?

We're back in the home & auto insurance market due to moving back to our home state. We've talked with 3 agents and the best deal is an independent agent's quote from Grange.

We've never heard of them. I guess that's good; they're not spending tons on advertising.

WFL

You might try PMing Brewer12345 to see if he has heard of them, in case he missed your post.

Hmmm, financially they look fine based on a brief look at their numbers. Rated A by AM Best, which is good. They are a mutual, which is also a plus in my book. Can't speak to service, but you could look at your state's insurance department website to see how they stack up on complaints. I'd do business with them for auto or homeowners' insurance.

I have had Grange Insurance for 10 years, no problems. I had one claim (first ever in my life) when we had a huge storm and water got in somehow, coming down thru the ceiling in the dining room, plaster failed.

They didn't even come out, they just asked me the size of the room and sent me a check. They said it I could get it fixed for less I was welcome to keep it. I made $800 on that.

Thank you very much for the input.

I've checked the state insurance commission website and written for more information also.

-WFL

Nifty. I forget that the NAIC typically has lots of stuff at their site. I would pay more attention to the complaint ratio, rather than the # of complaints.

Back
Top Bottom