gummy stuff

Please use the search function. Gummy has been discussed here going back to 2002

Nords said:
You've dragged up a post that's nearly five years old.

Here you go: http://www.gummy-stuff.org/

he probably reads the posts like I do....go to the oldest one you haven't read and keep hitting the 'previous' button. Up until a couple of months ago, when you got to the top it would say "there are no more posts" or something like that.

Then, a couple of months ago, it started wrapping around to the oldest one, which was the gummy post. That's how I knew I was done. until prometheus had to play with fire and screw up my system!!! :(

Please use the search function. Gummy has been discussed here going back to 2002

Thanks Prometheuss... I'm not familiar with Gummy and haven't been here since 2002, so I appreciate the tip.

Caroline said:
Thanks Prometheuss... I'm not familiar with Gummy and haven't been here since 2002, so I appreciate the tip.

Man, and I thought everybody knew about Gummy? :confused:

Caroline said:
Thanks from me also ....probably doesn't hurt to provide the link now and then for us newbies...

Larry

In case its ever needed, he sent me a cd of all his stuff a couple of years ago as a bit of an "off-off-offline backup". So if he ever suddenly takes his web site down for whatever reason or the data gets zapped, the info can be reposted.

He's a bit grumpy about posting here as he feels there was too much anti-canadian rhetoric bandied about last year. Which was actually not anti-canadian but closer to "anti one particular canadian troll"...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
He's a bit grumpy about posting here as he feels there was too much anti-canadian rhetoric bandied about last year. Which was actually not anti-canadian but closer to "anti one particular canadian troll"...

I think this is the thread that sent Gummy off in a huff. Appears to me that he needs to develop a thicker skin...
img_472016_0_70aaaa26ce2a809b7bf3d90e1466a3ea.gif

Back
Top Bottom