Has anyone heard of Canyon Aquisitions?

canadianteddy

Recycles dryer sheets
We have recently been exploring alternative investments (the market sucks)

We recently attended a seminar by Canyon Aquisitions. They seem to do real estate investments and aquisitions, & are based in Florida

This is an enitirely new concept for us. Does anyone have any feedback

Thanks, much appreciated.

I don't know them but based on the fact that this is a 'new concept' for you I would suggest.

Don't do it. It wasn't a seminar it was a sales presentation. The canyon is where the dead bodies are. Guys from Florida have to go all the way to Canada to find an audience? Yeah, the market must suck for them too. If you can survive this crash or whatever we are going through there will be opportunities a-plenty soon enough. Just my 2 cents.

Why don't you tell us what their pitch was so we can give you a better assessment.

We're going to invest in canyons! They're not making any more of them so the price has to go up!

But seriously, this company was already discussed in this thread.

Thanks so much for the link!!! I don't know if they are legit or not but my first instinct was to back away.

Much like Ha - I was looking for the shills in the audience

The canyon is where the dead bodies are. Guys from Florida have to go all the way to Canada to find an audience? Yeah, the market must suck for them too.

We're going to invest in canyons! They're not making any more of them so the price has to go up!

Love the humour -- Thanks guys

I have a Canyon you can acquire. It's very beautiful and very cheap . . . the owner is an extremely motivated seller. Here's a picture from our brochure:

Grand%20Canyon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom