Heat on the Street

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
img_913697_0_78ea76345dc546212d8b081f45049205.jpg

I saw Dianne Garnick today discussing failure as a prelude to success on Yahoo Finance. She was wearing a short skirt and boots.

Pretty and smart and a very good interview.

Ha

When will she graduate from high school?

When will she graduate from high school?

She is 43 years old and had a baby at age 15. Went back and finished high school, worked and took care of her child and eventually went to community college and Graduated from Hofstra U.

Good looking, smart, and mucho grit.

Ha

She is 43 years old and had a baby at age 15. Went back and finished high school, worked and took care of her child and eventually went to community college and Graduated from Hofstra U.

Ha

Just what I'm looking for... in a FA.

More like grade-A, world-beating championship grit.

You have to read her bio - she may be cute as a bug - but she has major smarts, courage enough to go one-on-one with grizzly bear and seems to be a down-to-earth person who is nice all the way down to her (no doubt) cute little toes. I thought I grew up poor and from the wrong side of the tracks, but she had all of that and more to deal with.

I'm writing and asking for an autographed picture.

Voice of Experience: Diane Garnick, Investment Strategist, Invesco » The Glass Hammer

A lovely smart lady who never seems to age, as I remember watching her often on in the Louis Rukeyser 90s and she doesn't look any older today - Liz Ann Sonders, senior vice president and chief investment strategist for Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., and chair of their investment strategy council

x610.jpg

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom