Here's a SCG fund worth considering~Not

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Apart from the catchy name, I'd stay away from this expensive LC fund. I got this from http://www.fundalarm.com/

A new, small fund with a silly name --- the Chicken Little Growth Fund -- carries an expense ratio of 3 percent, even after waivers, but manager Stephen Coleman makes no apologies.....Rather, Coleman says that he "loves" his clients, and love "has a metric".....Practitioners of the world's oldest profession have long attached a metric to love, and we're surprised that Coleman would want to make that kind of association.....In any event,

Coleman says that his clients should be "happy to pay for the work of an aggressive portfolio manager" who makes caring for his clients the key to his business.....According to well-placed FundAlarm spies, Coleman is serious about this touchy-feely stuff, and the next version of his fund's prospectus will take his lovefest to a level never before seen in the fund industry:

"Small Investment Firm's Chicken Little Fund a Risk Worth Taking," Christopher Boyce, theledger.com, November 3, 2006

Back
Top Bottom