How Couples Choose When to Retire

Apologies if this has already been posted; didn't see it:

How Couples Decide When to Retire - WSJ.com

(my emphasis added)

Is what started the thread, rescueme. :)
I've had to stop reading the comments section of the WSJ, along with pretty much every other public news source on the 'net. I just don't need to be reminded of how amazingly dumb people are out there.

I've had to stop reading the comments section of the WSJ, along with pretty much every other public news source on the 'net. I just don't need to be reminded of how amazingly dumb people are out there.
+1

Some people will take EVERY story and turn it into a slimefest about politics and/or religion, even if these subjects had *nothing* to do with the article they are commenting on. It makes me weep for the future. These people vote in many cases.

My error - please delete my post... :facepalm:

This "senior moment" stuff is getting to me - I need a vacation.

Hey! I'm off to Maui next Monday. A solution is at hand :D ...

LOL--:D

So...the wife is letting you come with her on vacation this time, huh? :flowers:

Have fun!

LOL--:D

So...the wife is letting you come with her on vacation this time, huh? :flowers:

Have fun!
Heck, I'm the one who has to pay for her to get "leied" :LOL: ...

As to her "letting me go"? She "lost" her previous travel gal pal (hey, it's a female argument kind of thing - I stay out of it), so we're off to Scotland (again) in the fall, and she's already making plans for April in Paris ("Paree") next spring, along with China in the fall of 2013 (along with some CONUS travel).

Darn, it's tough being married to the "Energizer Bunny" :rant: (but I love her, anyway...)

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
ziggy29 said:
+1

Some people will take EVERY story and turn it into a slimefest about politics and/or religion, even if these subjects had *nothing* to do with the article they are commenting on. It makes me weep for the future. These people vote in many cases.

I always thought that a 5 or 10 dollar entry fee for allowing one to comment like metafilter does was a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom